Error 3?

I keep getting an error (error 3) that keeps forcing resets. I have had this happen in 3 arena matches.

Now I have 3 losses that should of been won. Sure it's no BIG deal. I'm just battling to stay inside the top 50 on a day 1 hard release server is all... Others in my guild have gotten this error for days, but today was the first for me.

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED. I can't beat both the AI AND the system itself.

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    How about you look at the forum here and read any of the dozen other threads of people having the same problem.
  • When I posted this, there was no other error 3 posts on the first page of either sections or in developer notes. Thanks for being helpful :smile:
  • Ezio
    20 posts Member
    I keep getting an error (error 3) that keeps forcing resets. I have had this happen in 3 arena matches.

Now I have 3 losses that should of been won. Sure it's no BIG deal. I'm just battling to stay inside the top 50 on a day 1 hard release server is all... Others in my guild have gotten this error for days, but today was the first for me.

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED. I can't beat both the AI AND the system itself.

Im having same issue my timer started at 2:59 and have no attacks to choose from, also i auto played it a none attacked, cant get out of that fight, ill automatically lose
  • Same thing happened to me, 3 times out of 5. Started arena at #16 today, now 35 because of this. Just stuck at 2:59 and eating losses anytime i do an arena match.