This game's like the RPG version of chess

This game is like the RPG version of Chess.
So many options to choose from, there is no winning combo off the bat.

If you get to the top of the leaderboard and you lose a match, you should know the changes you need to regain. While you probably will need to change up 2-3 different chars minimum to consistantly stay in the top.

I would easily pay money on this game & have, just because it has fun rivalry where there is a familar 15 in the top 3 spots a day, and you always gotta mix up to beat them and not one person is singularily undisputable atm.

I'm lvl 44 and in the top 10 daily, I don't have the most versatile team yet but I've made it to the top ranking with only losing 2 fights total, I'd spend money to keep in the top 10 until I do get bored of the game because there is alot of diversity to have to maintain it

My pvp team is usually

Phasma 4*
Kylo Ren 4*
Talia 5*
Chewie 3*
& then either Daka 4* or Finn 4* depending on opponent

I know alot of people are building complete teams
And I know my team isn't exactly the greatest
But I believe in hybrid 2 allie with 2 allie and a lone tank for suicide will be better than complete teams like jedi and attackers, as long as you keep them all equal in gear and power!

Replies

• I would obliterate your team you were blessed with a good server my friend
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Your server is young. Enjoy that spot but won't be long... Lol
  • Yeah, you have a nice server since I'd most likely give your team an easy beat and the highest I have been is 201 I think. Top 10 people on my server probably have amazing teams.

I don't agree this game is like rpg chess. It might possibly be if the game didn't have clear blatant cheating in the code. There is no doubt that my team's stats and abilities are magically decreased in the arena mode and to a slightly lesser degree the galactic war mode while the opposing team's abilities seem to be boosted. I get critical hits like crazy in every mode except those but they come along and it's hardly any while I get critically hit over and over. This happens even if the teams have the same guys and I am a higher level and my characters this happens to are gear 6 meaning no way the other team can have the better version of the character. Did a GW match with Captain Phasma as the leader and that 14% bonus attack chance turned into basically 75%. Meanwhile Sid being my leader seems to do nothing for critical hit chance despite it supposedly having a 12% chance.

Maybe I need to actually pay money and it'll unlock the fair code. heh

Sadly, this is just typical for any EA published game. EA must demand their devs put in code that ignores stats (happens in every single EA sports or pvp type game I have ever played, mobile or console) because hey, why reward people for the work they put in when you can screw them over.
  • @shimmy
    Man you are right. Cya around then I guess, bye.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lucky to be on that aerver :expressionless:
  • Ash_Kumar wrote: »
    This game is like the RPG version of Chess.
    So many options to choose from, there is no winning combo off the bat.

I would easily pay money on this game & have, just because it has fun rivalry where there is a familar 15 in the top 3 spots a day, and you always gotta mix up to beat them and not one person is singularily undisputable atm.
    You're doing it wrong mate. Once you spend certain amount of money, its not a chess game any more. Take the challenge and don't spend a single dime and see how far you can go.

Take me for example, rank #1 and zero dime spend. The secret is burn through your crystals to equalize the CD for arena.