Show us your SWGOH Collection!

Prev1
I thought it would be interesting to show off each others collection. So lets go!

Replies

• I can't even imagine how much that top row cost to complete... I'm honestly not sure whether to congratulate you or offer condolences.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    I can't even imagine how much that top row cost to complete... I'm honestly not sure whether to congratulate you or offer condolences.
    98da1k.jpg

Talk about no life
  • 98da1k.jpg

I really hope your name includes regenerating money at an insane rate!!! That is kinda mortifying to see!

Nice though.. certainly nicer if Obi wan wasn't nerfed a bit... but still nice roster!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • That would cost me $20,000 minimum cause I'd have a dozen characters at 7* before I even pulled DM and Ben lol.
  • Topic closed after seeing that roster. XD
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    I can't even imagine how much that top row cost to complete... I'm honestly not sure whether to congratulate you or offer condolences.
    98da1k.jpg

Talk about no life

Before we past judgment it would be nice to know if he is a soft of hard launch player.
  • To be honest, it doesn't matter.
    The comment was rude and childish.
  • This post was created for people to show off. One guy does, and then you guys derail the topic to insult him for it...
    What was that about this community whipit?
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    OBV0PMth.jpg
    925-327-551
  • Who can say how much money Regeneration has thrown down? Let us continue to share or not. Teams can be built to defeat Maul, Ben, Tarkin etc.
  • Mon_Eduardi
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Is Tarkin really that good? He doesn't seem so hot in the Events.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • You'd be surprised at some of the rosters I've seen, but this is a tough crowd so I'll keep mine under wraps. Just remember, those heavy spenders are the reason games like this are generally free to play.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • 8SHzv2Ch.jpg
    f30LF8zh.jpg
    5byYn3Kh.jpg
    l9Z38cDh.jpg
    qzv36PYh.jpg

The current dream team
  • Wow, almost everything unlocked and Vader still 4*????
  • Vader never dropped in a Chromium pack for me.
  • Otar wrote: »
    Wow, almost everything unlocked and Vader still 4*????

The Vader shards for character unlocks stop at 26 on light / dark each. I don't know how people say they have Vader 5*. The next highest Vader achievement I have is 7 for purchasing 200 arena shipments. The others are only 2 or 3 and the Arena fight one is 500 wins in arena to get 2 Vader shards. 100MM credits only gets you 3. I'm at 36/65 on Vader. I'm not seeing how 5* is obtainable. You can't buy / spend to get those shards. I'll get 3 for 500 shipments soon (417 now). That's 39. 50 GW wins gives you 3 (i'm at 30/50). That's 42. Arena shipments gives you 7, but I'm not even halfway there. Even still, that's just 49. 500 arena wins gets you 2 (I'm near 200). That's 51. 100 MM credits brings it 3 more to 54 - but I'm at just under 40 now. That's it. So unless someone blew way past those achievements to the next level, which I imagine are even more difficult given how they scale...I can't see 5* Vader anytime soon.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Vader never dropped in a Chromium pack for me.

He's not in Chrome. Just achievement and possible GW shard drop.

Thanks for posting - cool to see.
  • 98da1k.jpg

Thanks for posting - very cool to see.
  • 8SHzv2Ch.jpg
    f30LF8zh.jpg
    5byYn3Kh.jpg
    l9Z38cDh.jpg
    qzv36PYh.jpg

The current dream team

How much money have you invested so far?
  • Vader never dropped in a Chromium pack for me.

He's not in Chrome. Just achievement and possible GW shard drop.

I heard that his shards drops (very rarely) through chromium packs, although I have never seen it myself.
  • data90x
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I feel obsolete :(
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Vador shards can be gained at the end of GW (random pulled from every released character). Its rare, but its possible to get a few from there. If i collect all the achievements i can see, i would end up with 61/65. So some GW luck could have been had by an extremly lucky few.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • To be honest, it doesn't matter.
    The comment was rude and childish.

Right. We all have our hobbies and passions. Who cares how others spend their time or money. Good on that guy for enjoying the game so much. If that guy has so much disposable income to spend I'd imagine his life isn't bad at all.
  • Ranivoos
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    s2BU8R9h.jpg
    XG2sCxAh.jpg
    zeA2gfzh.jpg
    emJct8vh.jpg

I'll have to admit I spent a few hundo On this game as well... I don't do this to many games but I love star wars and I love tactical turn based star wars. This fulfills my entertainment needs

Edit, it's tough to doing this on a phone...
  • Ranivoos
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    98da1k.jpg

Love your team broh. Screw the peasants. Anyways you're right that maul is slow as balls BUT in a control squad like mine maul is so OP.
  • xsebx
    40 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Okay guys, here is more realistic roster for those of us who work for a living lol. I'm pretty much F2P for the most part. I did purchase a Dooku pack, but I used "Google Opinion Rewards" (surveys for google cash) to get it. I did however spend $5 on a 7 day crystal pack once. I was one of the lucky ones who got 4* Mace and Boba drops from bronzium packs. I'm grinding mostly for Daka now, and to finish 7*ing my current squad. I can usually be found ranked around 70 down to 30ish in the ranks depending on whos active that day on my server. I did make it to 5th place once but I couldn't justify spending crystals to maintain it and it lasted all of about 5 minutes. I think it's great that as a F2P player I have already been able to collect 34 out of 71 possible toons. Just the fact that 95% of the toons are grindable at all is awesome. It might take me 5 years, but I'll get em all eventually. I will never buy any content that costs more than $5 a pop on this game. Maybe $10 if the content is super epic but we all know EA would charge $99 for 3 Jar Jar shards as long as oversea oil executives kids are willing to spend their daddies money.

1rkTAYe.jpg
    PbZq3pG.png

Post edited by xsebx on
  • The game is still young, keep going guys!