Plo Koon: Remastered? Nah, but...

FaRule_DaGalexy91
278 posts Member
edited May 2016
This is my thoughts on what poor Plo would need to actually be viable to use.

-Base health: doubled. Maybe 2.5x (right now his health is abysmal for a tank. If he was sitting somewhere around 18-25k he could stand up {for a little longer at least})

-Base damage: doubled or at least 50% increase(his base damage is the most pathetic of literally any other jedi... double damage would put his basic just enough to not suck)

-Special damage: ×3, maybe ×4(the only jedi attack weaker than plo's basic is his wet noodle slap of a special.. this thing needs a serious damage boost. RIght now I'm more concerned with plo tripping or stubbing his toe, than hurting anyone with this aoe.)

-Potency: 85% (to account for enemy resistance, thus giving him about 65% proc rate. This way its more predictable and less lottery)

-Make all of his synergies go with clones AND JEDI (cant believe i even need to say this...)

-Utility: make his last special give defense up, offense up, and turn meter to jedi/clones.(this would make it worth wasting one of his turns, right now, the only use this spec gets is removing the skull over RG's head in the INT challenge.)

Lastly

-Leader: his leader ability....just change the "leader" to "unique" and add some clone/jedi synergy abilities like "Plo Koon has a 10% chance to assist an attacking clone/jedi ally dealing 75% damage." (That way its still not too powerful and lets be real here, there isn't one player across any server, currently using plo koon as a leader. There are plenty of strong clone/jedi leaders already. So may as well scrap that for a "unique" skill instead.

Now he will be an awesome jedi tank thats not over powered. But is viable..

Right now he just brings a tear to my eyes.
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• LOL "not overpowered" keep dreaming bud
  • How is that overpowered? Have you ever used plo?

• Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    I actually have an ally who uses (or used to) have Plo as leader. But yes, I agree he seriously needs at least a damage and potency buff
  • Yeah. To someone who has never used plo. This may seem like a lot... but he needs it.