Who to go for Next ?

My Sid should be 7 stars in about a half a week who should I go for next based on personal use ? IG-88 HK-47 or Savage Opress (I found farming Arena Shipments to be the easiest even easier then cantina since The shards dont drop enough to me) My team is Sidious 6* (almost 7)
Lumi 6* (On her way to 7*
Old Daka (5*) (eventually plan to replace her for PVP purposes)
Fives (4*) (Currently trying to get to 5*)
Dooku (4* looking to replace ASAP)

Replies

• Options
    She has issues like low speed but I like Ventress. She hits hard and has a stun. That said, she is slow.

I don't have them but Han and IG-88 seem good also.
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    She has issues like low speed but I like Ventress. She hits hard and has a stun. That said, she is slow.

Quite torn at the moment because beside sidious no one stands out & is someone I want like crazy on my team IG 88 would synergize most with Sid BUT HK-47 will block those pesky jedis abilities, BUT Opress is more tanky, those robots got low health, & Ventress I dont know if I want another slow character on the squad Daka will eventually be replaced but dooku is my main focus to replace since farming his shards takes 1000 years.

• Options
    IG88 is a monster but slow with low health. He plays well off of Sid. Good for aoe teams.

Savage has a lot of health,decent speed and powerful single target abilities. Abilities benefit from Sid's crit chance buff.

Ventress is pretty strong and is buffed when someone dies. Since she is slow, she will usually be buffed when it's her turn to attack...if she isn't dead.

Those are the only 3 besides Sid that I would consider farming. Personally, I'm farming IG88 right now.
  • Options
    IG88 is a monster but slow with low health. He plays well off of Sid. Good for aoe teams.

Savage has a lot of health,decent speed and powerful single target abilities. Abilities benefit from Sid's crit chance buff.

Ventress is pretty strong and is buffed when someone dies. Since she is slow, she will usually be buffed when it's her turn to attack...if she isn't dead.

Those are the only 3 besides Sid that I would consider farming. Personally, I'm farming IG88 right now.

IG88 Was my top choice then Savage after that.. Might go Savage only because Im a fan of the character & Low health isnt gonna fit well into my team with daka not surviving much already & Because I havent found a suitable replacement just yet.

• Options
    I think you should get bobba fett, he has great healtha nd high attack damage he can also do ability blocks and revive himself occasionally. But since you are looking in the arena, you should get ventrrss, she is strong and has more health then ig88, savage in my opinion doesnt do enough damage.

Btw dont get han he gets on red health after he does his taunt since it does go on for 2 turns
  • Options

IG88 Was my top choice then Savage after that.. Might go Savage only because Im a fan of the character & Low health isnt gonna fit well into my team with daka not surviving much already & Because I havent found a suitable replacement just yet.

Get IG88 hands down, and you run two healers Lumi&Daka how is that they do not survive?
  • Options
    What about Greedo?
  • Options
    I haven't played with or against much of greedo. Maybe one time in GW. So, I'm not sure there.

Han might be okay after a lot of gearing and starring but it would take some time.

I like Ventress, her stun comes in handy and even at 4*/gear5 she hits pretty hard. I use her in a Jedi/NS team in GW sometimes. Her speed does hurt though.

I haven't seen a ton out of IG-88 but I want to get him as well due to the hard hitting. Even if not for arena, my GW roster could use him.

And savage, I haven't ever hit a threatening savage. He would again be great for a high health GW team paired with Barriss but he just doesn't seem to hit super hard. His advantage besides the health is the fact that he isn't Jedi so especially in GW, he'd be handy for killing Sid who is also still present on many arena teams.

I'm running Lumi/Sid/JC/Ahsoka/Dooku right now due to ease of gaining SL but will be working on bringing fives in for Dooku and then replacing JC but I don't know who yet. It'll take a while to replace a 7* JC so I have a while.

Not that it's the most accurate way of doing it but try borrowing a geared hero and see how it fits your team in a harder cantina fight or a LS/DS 6
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Get IG88 hands down, and you run two healers Lumi&Daka how is that they do not survive?

Because dakas health is really low & her healing ability isnt good enough, I could fully heal daka with lumi only for her to be leveled in the next round with 2 hits. So daka is gonna get replaced at some point
  • Options
    I am running HK47. He is strong and very annoying. Hits like a truck and his upped AOE wrecks jedi. Hard to kill and unwise to focus him, meanwhile casually landing 3k+ crits. Currently upping fives to replace chewbacca. when he gets to 6 star he goes into my team.
  • Options
    Raenas wrote: »
    I am running HK47. He is strong and very annoying. Hits like a truck and his upped AOE wrecks jedi. Hard to kill and unwise to focus him, meanwhile casually landing 3k+ crits. Currently upping fives to replace chewbacca. when he gets to 6 star he goes into my team.

Making me wanna go HK-47 & eventually build a droid team with poggle
  • Options
    Have you considered IG-88 and then running someone like Poe? Taunt +expose seems pretty solid on that team. It would also lend some ability to drop JC earlier than you normally might and keep in someone like daka or a second glass cannon, or even HK if you wanted the utility.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Have you considered IG-88 and then running someone like Poe? Taunt +expose seems pretty solid on that team. It would also lend some ability to drop JC earlier than you normally might and keep in someone like daka or a second glass cannon, or even HK if you wanted the utility.

Definitely bro ive considered collecting IG-88, HK-47, Leveling Poe & my Poggle, & Using another droid and running that team the expose would quadruple the damage the droids do with poggles offense up & speed up for the droids, poe would draw attention away with his taunt & he isnt as slow as chewie so he'll be able to taunt earlier and it'll last for 2 turns my thing is, do I add another droid as a fifth character or add lumi to heal my droids should they be seriously injured ?

• rotam
    120 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    just got my sid to 7* an hour ago and now cant decide between HK47 and IG88. Its just too hard.

this my roster...
    25jksox.jpg

suggestions plzz

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Because dakas health is really low & her healing ability isnt good enough, I could fully heal daka with lumi only for her to be leveled in the next round with 2 hits. So daka is gonna get replaced at some point

Her health isn't low; its her armor that sucks. Still I don't regret farming her.
  • Options
    Everyone is suggesting another hitter but if you are facing teams that can stun, slow, and health lock your team like I am (I'm talking teams with sid, phasma, and occasional old ben) go for ackbar. I use his special all the time. At the beginning of a fight when you get hit with everyones debuff just use him and blam it is like it never happened.
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »

I have faced Han many times and i quickly came to realize that he is a must. My team is Lumi 5* (almost 6), Kylo 4* (almost 5), Ahsoka 5*, and Phasma 4*. i am about to put han in when i get him to 4* because he works so well. i faced a team similar to mine (vader instead of my ahsoka) and the guy destroyed me all because of Han. when he taunts and gets hit, your teams turn meter goes up, and you can get so many more attacks in before the rest of your team can get touched. not to mention captain phasma's ability to slow the other team and also have your team gain an extra 30-35 turn meter. this combination plus lumi healing, and then lumi, ren, and ahsoka dealing 3-4.5k damage, it makes it obvious that han is a must have. i also have to mention that i have been playing for a little over a month, i just got to level 58 this morning, and i have never spent a cent on this game.
  • Options
    Gabe wrote: »
    Everyone is suggesting another hitter but if you are facing teams that can stun, slow, and health lock your team like I am (I'm talking teams with sid, phasma, and occasional old ben) go for ackbar. I use his special all the time. At the beginning of a fight when you get hit with everyones debuff just use him and blam it is like it never happened.[/quote

Ahhh i know its just ackbars weak besides his ability to take away negative effects... Idk man im torn, Now I want ackbar, but I also want stormtrooper han based off what the guys above were saying, but I want Hk-47 man its so tough. Whoever I choose will be the main focus to 7 Stars
  • Options
    Han