Defeated Tier 6 as F2P

It took 5 days but we finally defeated the rancor in Tier 6.

Being F2P, most members had only 7-10 7* toons to work with. Some had around 15.

It'll only get easier with time.

Replies

• Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Nice work mate! How were your rewards?
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Not bad at all! It took us about 4 days with a mix of p2p and f2p. We're going tier 5 next because we're almost to the guild currency cap, if i recall correctly 130k
  • Really took us 4 days, 8 hours but I just rounded up because that 8 hours was a new day for me, unlike the European guys on my guild who finished it.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Grats! What did you think?
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    It took 5 days but we finally defeated the rancor in Tier 6.

Being F2P, most members had only 7-10 7* toons to work with. Some had around 15.

It'll only get easier with time.

Now THIS is an achievement worthy of praise. Love seeing F2P conquering the dark side.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    We'll do the tier 5 much quicker as many of us have a lot more 5* toons. We took the time because we could only use 2-3 of our 5 battles per day.

Now if only CG could fix our guild name....

• Barrok wrote: »
    Grats! What did you think?

It was long and tedious, and definitely meant for a higher level of characters, but we toughed it out. The rewards weren't worth the effort though.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Congrats. We've done three tier V raids so far. Got a few pieces of raid gear salvage. The coins seem to be adding up faster than I can get JE shards though. I've gotten 35 so far with 1300+ coins waiting for him to show back up.
  • 150k is cap
  • I really wish we had more stats on our guilds provided by EA. I wish i could stay we have x qualifying characters in our guild with a total power of y by raid tier so we could tell which raid tier is reasonable for our guild.