Opinions on geonosian soldier

kin
24 posts Member
Hello guys. Do you think it is worth it to upgrade geonosian soldier? Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• kin wrote: »
    Hello guys. Do you think it is worth it to upgrade geonosian soldier? Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, he is an overall strong character. Good speed, good hp good basic and a built-in assist.
  • I am the biggest advocate of GS. His assist is powerful, combine with other characters that increase chance of critical hits with Sid as leader.
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have him at 2* only, just got him, but lvl 60 gear 6 and he hits hard, has good speed, not the greatest HP, but I use him in GW on my speed snipe team I sub in after I eliminate the Dooku and Sid if on the opposition.

I plan to star and gear him up.
  • JPre522 wrote: »
    I am the biggest advocate of GS. His assist is powerful, combine with other characters that increase chance of critical hits with Sid as leader.

What's his speed? B)
  • @xJazzx At 5 star and fully geared, 131(+3) which is just behind a fully geared 6 star Sid 134 (+8). Oddly enough, he seems to attack before Sid more often then I guess he should.
  • I've always overlooked him, he is definitely an Underused character~
  • i have GS 5* and still using him in GW and cantinas...you wont be dissapointed maxed him
  • I have a 5* GS. The ai in battles, excluding squad arena, ignore the GS altogether. The GS might get hit by some random pot shots, but definitely not a focus fire target. Unlike the tie-pilot., imho.
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    Thanks for all your feedbacks! Would start gearing him up and training. Thanks again