Questions about my character screen

I've noticed on my home screen there's almost always a notification for my character screen, like it's telling me there's something I can do with a character. But I can't figure out if one of them can equip, craft, upgrade, or promote because there's no notification on any of the characters. Not sure if I'm missing something. Any ideas?

Replies

• Dreg40 wrote: »
    I've noticed on my home screen there's almost always a notification for my character screen, like it's telling me there's something I can do with a character. But I can't figure out if one of them can equip, craft, upgrade, or promote because there's no notification on any of the characters. Not sure if I'm missing something. Any ideas?

I think it's just plain training then
  • It's not training either, cause I usually have no training droids
  • Someone else suggested it is happening due to crafting sub-components. One or more of your characters might be able to craft a sub-component.
  • If crafting a sub component was the case, would there be a notification on a characters screen? Like a green + in one of the equipment slots?
  • How can add a pic to a post here. I'm using an IPhone 6
  • upload an image through any free hosting websites like imgur or imageshack.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I had he same issue when I started. I figured out that these are the triggers. Promote, activate, abilities and training. Activate is hard to see because the character is still clear. You should see a blinking activate on your character.
  • Here's a image

5ab0b82b22b7a09724dda4b1d5828e13.jpg
  • If you can only craft 1 subcomponent and not the full item I think it shows up on the character screen button, but as you cannot craft the final item it does not show up with the green/craft icon.
  • Does activating have to do with character abilities?
  • At the moment my character tab shows 3+. But I've been over and over all my characters and I can't figure out what I'm missing
  • Its gear that you can go farm for cuz they are high enough lvl to use once you go get it.
  • That makes sense. But why doesn't it tell me which hear to go find without going thru each character to figure it out?
  • The 1's over the characters shown is because they need activated.
  • There would be a green symbol on one of the equipment slots if it completes an entire piece of gear but often several levels of crafting are involved. To find it you have to go character by character, clicking each item, including the slots that are already equipped.
  • Ok, thanks
  • Don't stress over this issue. Accept that the 3+ will always be there and move on.