is Boba Fett worth to farm til 6 or 7 stars?

just "accidentally" got Boba from my Bronze pack this morning! as a great Boba fans, i put all my effort to leveling him up.
and then the problem comes up, is Boba worth to farm in CB or i start farming another character? how to build up a team including Boba, as many ppl here said he's the END GAME character. as i really wonder his unique skill is quite useless in low level. i don't know if he's a beast if his gear is up to VII. thanks everybody.

from Boba John :wink:

Replies

• Boba definitely has a place in the endgame and fits into many squads. Definitely worth you're time and effort investing in his levels, abilities and gear.

Nice luck getting him from Bronze.
  • With the head start on his shards I would do it. Your only other options there are fives(good), Daka (if you need for pve), Ahsoka (I'm the odd ball that likes her), and Poe (could be good)

So, 150 shards until 6 or 250 to 7 (assuming a clean 4* drop). That's what like a month or so at one shipment per day to 6* and another 20 days to 7
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    With the head start on his shards I would do it. Your only other options there are fives(good), Daka (if you need for pve), Ahsoka (I'm the odd ball that likes her), and Poe (could be good)

So, 150 shards until 6 or 250 to 7 (assuming a clean 4* drop). That's what like a month or so at one shipment per day to 6* and another 20 days to 7

i start my account with ahsoka, and will grow her up to 3*. love ahsoka (but really slow in speed)
    i got no love to Daka but don't know if i didn't get her, will my DS team can't progress on? as my DS didn't get any real healer at this moment.
  • i have him 57 lvl gear VII and max lvl ability skill , but i feel he is so weak
    25% chance to revive, and he always dead, he didnt revive
    i think i will change him as soon as well !
    Today , i open chronium pack and receive Maul, but need more time to gear up
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Shiro wrote: »
    i have him 57 lvl gear VII and max lvl ability skill , but i feel he is so weak
    25% chance to revive, and he always dead, he didnt revive
    i think i will change him as soon as well !
    Today , i open chronium pack and receive Maul, but need more time to gear up

OH...MAUL seems to be a very great attacker! wanna get him so much!
    hope boba will be buff a little bit soon.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have 6 star boba gear lvl 8. I like him quite a bit. He's not great at one thing, he's an all around character. Good damage, lots of health, ability block is good and seems to be getting resisted quite a bit less since 6 star. I built him him from scratch, so you're lucky.
  • I like him for his AOE ability block, the revive ability is fun but not something I really count on. I currently run him with Dooku, Sid, Lumi and Bariss.
  • I switched from Fives to work on Boba to use for end game (lvl 53 now). Still haven't unlocked but I like fives for his counter and HP. I've been hearing a lot of conflicting thoughts about Boba, semi regretting switching over now. What do people think about Boba vs. Fives?
  • Darthmaal wrote: »
    I switched from Fives to work on Boba to use for end game (lvl 53 now). Still haven't unlocked but I like fives for his counter and HP. I've been hearing a lot of conflicting thoughts about Boba, semi regretting switching over now. What do people think about Boba vs. Fives?

I feel Fives is garbage unless paired up with Phasma but to each their own I guess.
  • Boba has the best ability block skill after Old Ben, so that makes him a valuable asset. Ypu should keep upgrading him and do his farming. He's damage is not great but he's not an attacker anyway, he's a tank. (without a taunt though)
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Boba is a beast when you have him as a leader and you surrounded be high chance, heavy hitting critical teams....add 50% critical damage to toons that can hit hard n hit critical often....and your looking at 2-3 toon on opposite the opposite team, that'll be dead before rd2....

And if some of those toons are able to stack on that 50% critical. .....it gets real nasty .....that's where you'll really see boba shine imo.

But even so. Like stated in other post here. You can fit boba into alot of team. If you already waist deep into boba, finish him off. Most woll find plenty of uses for him
  • [/quote]

hope boba will be buff a little bit soon.[/quote]

Maul is a great attacker, but dies fast. Have him at 6*(still haven't wasted to credits for his 7*) n the AI always targets him 1st. I usally don't get a atk with him...so have taken him out of my team for now
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    Maul need a synergy team
    i have ds 7* and start farming ig 88
    Lol , i think i have dangerous AOE squad
    including Ds 7* , DM 4* , Lumi 6* ( need 20 shards for 7* ) , Boba 5* ( i stop on working him and farm for CT5) and Ig - 88 3* ( haha , very weak )
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Fighton wrote: »

hope boba will be buff a little bit soon.[/quote]

Maul is a great attacker, but dies fast. Have him at 6*(still haven't wasted to credits for his 7*) n the AI always targets him 1st. I usally don't get a atk with him...so have taken him out of my team for now[/quote]

This is the point why i dont need a Maul.
    If i face one he dies with 2 Snipes.
    Maybe good if ur attacking in arena but not must have.
    Hell i kicked Dooku,Bariss out for Phasma,Assaj.
    The Days of Draws are gone.I snipe every team in 2min.
    Sometimes i get unlucky and miss,(Lumileader) but 90% are strikes and 3/5 Death after 2 rounds.

And i have Boba 5* and build up.
    Im not a Fan of this char but as a Tank he is 1000x better as a Windu.
    I use him in GW...maybe if i got better on critchance i switch to him as leader
    But Phasma is atm too strong.I need her jump in for defence.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He's only good for crit teams, I guess his ability block can be useful though. Bobba/Poggle could be really scary on a droid team. I might actually go for that once I max out my Sid.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.