The door panel dodged my attacks...SERIOUSLY!?!?

Prev13
Meese_Rancher
125 posts Member
edited May 2016
So the insane dodge chance of AI has made its way to inanimate objects now. This is just wow, unbelievable.

Replies

• Hahahaha
  • Woodmz
    12 posts Member
    Just like when Rancor is stuck and your attacks magically miss because Rancor was totally dodging the attacks
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Never underestimate the might of panel
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Hahahaha awesome I blame old Ben .... This isn't the door panel your looking for
  • Happened to me yesterday.
    This dodge thing is just getting ridiculous
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Uhh, hello? This is the future (past)! Who doesn't build their door panels to be at least partially mobile to stop those pesky heroes from just smashing them all the time?
  • orange12
    53 posts Member
    I can't wait to start farming the door panel in the guild shop. I heard at Omega, it also has 100% chance at multiple counters with turn meter reduction and revive.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Perhaps it wasn't a dodge more your toon tripped on the way to it? ....#who put that femur there?
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    This dodge thing is just getting ridiculous
    LOL, quite hilarious! First, stunned toons magically dodge, and now the door panel, lol. I guess the door panel's gonna get protection in future updates. xD
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    This bug has been acked by a dev and being worked on.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    lool
  • Screw Han, I want that door panel as the next character. Going to be OP
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I'm calling for a door nerf!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I love everything about this lol. I mean it didn't actually "dodge" it, you just missed bruh! It happens and it's infuriating.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Another nerf thread!
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Screw Han, I want that door panel as the next character. Going to be OP
    I hear door panel's gonna be in the next meta with an insane base dodge %. Don't tell anyone.
  • DarthAleex
    154 posts Member
    Yes, EA cheats. That is the true
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Maybe we shouldn't be thinking of the door panel as OP. Maybe our characters just suck so hard that they can't hit it.

But yeah, when the panel dodged my Yoda I lol'd pretty hard. He's literally the greatest Jedi to have lived in the last several centuries, yet the panel dodges him.

New theory: The Panel is the new Sith Lord. Darth Panel.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    You think that's bad? Have what happened on my raid and you'll see bad.

Go in. Attack door panel. Panel has just a little health left. Rey attacks and misses, right after rancor eats Rey. I cried a little
  • Lol. That's what we get for fighting Jaba's sentient eyeball/home monitor system designed by Poogle Tech. It is a droid so I guess dodge applies. Next time you can stun it and it will deflect then dodge.
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    Spoiler Alert- The door panel is actually the secret, new May 4th character. Evasion 20%
    Door Panel Pack $59.99
  • It's like, are you ever drunk and miss the keyhole with your key?
  • Next time even GW chests will dodge xD
  • Doorku dodges again lol @ least it didn't get offense up
    Lost in the 20th century
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Next time even GW chests will dodge xD
    TRUE STORY actually!!! Today, I played Galactic War and after I beat the last node, I clicked the last blue chest to open it, and the chest glitched out, opened up (with the chest opening sound), but nothing came out! Dumbfounded, I clicked it again, and then it opened up again, but this time, it gave the correct contents. Sometimes, I don't know to what extent the Dodge mechanic goes.
  • Quick nerf the door panel!
  • senkoujin wrote: »
    Next time even GW chests will dodge xD
    TRUE STORY actually!!! Today, I played Galactic War and after I beat the last node, I clicked the last blue chest to open it, and the chest glitched out, opened up (with the chest opening sound), but nothing came out! Dumbfounded, I clicked it again, and then it opened up again, but this time, it gave the correct contents. Sometimes, I don't know to what extent the Dodge mechanic goes.

Lol. It's actually happening now!
    The end is near!
  • Yeah I got my Panel to 6 stars, I can't wait to see what he can do at 7! His counters are definitely the new meta
    "Everyone is going to love the new me." - Kylo Ren
  • LOL!
  • Another glaring flaw in this game. So silly I wouldn't believe it, but it happened to me too.

I'm also getting tired of all the AoE dodges. Horrible. That's fine if a few of the toons dodge, but when all 5 dodge an AoE? Back to back like just happened to me even? SMH...