Let's discuss the possible new heroes

Prev1
We know that CG will add many more new heroes in time.

Here are some major ones that will probably be added in my prediction.

Yoda
Ki Adi Mundi
Jedi Luke
Leia in Hoth Outfit
Scoundrel Han Solo
Jango Fett
Zam Wessell
Ezra from Rebels
Admiral Piett? (Since we have Tarkin and Veers)
Emperor Palpatine ROTJ version
Obi Wan ROTS version
Wedge Antilles
Kyle Katarn (they may add this n-canon hero since we have HK47)
Chewbacca from OT

Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Replies

• Oppo_Rancisis
    116 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I´d suggest some characters like:

Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)

Even Piell (Jedi Master)

Saesse Tin (Jedi Master)

Adi Gallia (Jedi Master)

They´re all members of the Jedi Council as well as aforementioned Ki-Adi Mundi and of course Master Yoda himself.

Also a clone like Captain Rex

And regarding the DS characters a few like General Grievous as a droid (with all 4 lightsabers would be pretty sick to see) Aurra Sing as a scoundrel (with her classic sniper rifle or sth) and the pirate Hondo Ohnaka as another scoundrel.

• With the recent buff to the sith, I think it would be neat if the next release of characters included Yoda.
  • Revan, and Rex
  • I never went into the help menu until today and noticed there is a shard for R2-D2. Making him a healer and/or stun character with Droid synergies could make for some interesting teams. There are also a plethora of other droids, clones, and Jedi to choose from. I would even like to see some of the Hutt characters or the Rancor.
  • I´d suggest some characters like:

Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)

Even Piell (Jedi Master)

Saesse Tin (Jedi Master)

Adi Gallia (Jedi Master)

They´re all members of the Jedi Council as well as aforementioned Ki-Adi Mundi and of course Master Yoda himself.

Also a clone like Captain Rex

And regarding the DS characters a few like General Grievous as a droid (with all 4 lightsabers would be pretty sick to see) Aurra Sing as a scoundrel (with her classic sniper rifle or sth) and the pirate Hondo Ohnaka as another scoundrel.

+1 ^^
  • I reckon more clones must be happening, cause of Five's leader ability; it's pointless if there's only one other clone in the sergeant
  • Slave Leia! Lol
  • With the recent buff to the sith, I think it would be neat if the next release of characters included Yoda.

Yeah, Yoda needs to be the light side version of Darth Sidious because of their epic fight. Maybe an anti.
  • I would vote for slave Leai, but expect to see some of the Charecters in game that are unplayable ATM.
  • Don't forget Greivous
  • Jar Jar Binks with 50% Foresight!
  • Frenzytom wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks with 50% Foresight!

Thank you. I support.
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Slave Leia! Lol

Exactly. What Star Wars game isn't complete without Leia in a chain bikini?
  • Bastila!
  • jar jar
  • I think the Rancor would work great as a daily challenge - just by himself, lots of HP, slow, brutal attacks. Not sure how he would work as a character in the team..

Would love to see some more bounty hunters - Dengar and Bossk, especially. A bounty hunter team would be fun (in theory).
  • Darth Bane!!!!
  • Mudbutt wrote: »
    Darth Bane!!!!

+1000
    Darth Bane would be awesome. Especially with anti-sith abilities. He has probably killed more sith than any other person in the EU.
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    These characters already are in game data files:
      Light:
    • Jedi: Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell
    • Yoda (Grand Master and Hermit)
    • Anakin Padawan, Padme Geonosis
    • Droids: C-3PO and R2D2 (Rebel faction)
    • Hoth Leia and Luke, Bespin Luke, classic Han Solo and Chewie, Wedge Antilles
    • Endor soldiers, Wicket the Ewok
    • SW Rebels: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, Zeb
    • Clones: Rex, Cody, Echo

Dark:
    • Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing, Bossk, Embo, Dengar
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • SW Rebels: Agent Kallus and Inquisitor
    • Battle Droids B1 and B2 (B2 is "tank" according to files)
    • Dark Barriss Offee (as attacker!)
    • Pirates and Thugs
    • Ponda Baba
    • Mother Talzin

I really want to see Mother Talzin, Dark Barriss and Yoda's abilities, some of them may be really op in fights.
    As for others, I saw in files Pirate Leader and I hope it's Hondo Ohnaka.
    Sadly any files are for Grievous and young Obi-Wan. :/
  • Thanks for the info @SDziad
    I'm sure they'll not limit the new heroes with these list. Probably Finn and Rey and Kylo were also not in this kind of list and they were added later. Probably we'll see Jango Fett, General Grevious and others in future.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @Ascansio From my personal list to add also should be Hondo ( if he isn't that Pirate Leader), Pre Vizsla (his darksaber could have awesome look in game) and Pong Krell (guy with two double-bladed lightsabers).
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SDziad wrote: »
    These characters already are in game data files:
      Light:
    • Jedi: Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell
    • Yoda (Grand Master and Hermit)
    • Anakin Padawan, Padme Geonosis
    • Droids: C-3PO and R2D2 (Rebel faction)
    • Hoth Leia and Luke, Bespin Luke, classic Han Solo and Chewie, Wedge Antilles
    • Endor soldiers, Wicket the Ewok
    • SW Rebels: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, Zeb
    • Clones: Rex, Cody, Echo

Dark:
    • Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing, Bossk, Embo, Dengar
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • SW Rebels: Agent Kallus and Inquisitor
    • Battle Droids B1 and B2 (B2 is "tank" according to files)
    • Dark Barriss Offee (as attacker!)
    • Pirates and Thugs
    • Ponda Baba
    • Mother Talzin

I really want to see Mother Talzin, Dark Barriss and Yoda's abilities, some of them may be really op in fights.
    As for others, I saw in files Pirate Leader and I hope it's Hondo Ohnaka.
    Sadly any files are for Grievous and young Obi-Wan. :/

Wow!! Could you confirm how you got to know about these? Do the files also include their abilities and if so what are they? Aaaah!!!! *u*
  • Starkiller. Remember The Force Unleashed?
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @ZarAzi
    On Android, on path android/data/com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row are two folders: cache and files.
    Cache has Location, Progressive and UnityShaderCache folders + game.data.cache.data and manifest.data.
    In location, there are files with ability names and tiers for all in game characters, but also start abilities for ships and new characters (f.e. Dark Barriss basic is Elusive Strike with 25% to gain stealth for 2 turns, Slave 1 basic is Relentless Fire with chance to lower target defense).
    *Emperor Paplatine lighting according to text "has small chance to reducing stunned character health by 50% :*
    *2 In this file is visible nerfing Barriss (she has actually ability v2 according to file)
    *3 @Ascansio TFA characters are at the end of file, while some of unavailable characters (Yoda, Even Piell, Chewie, Tie's, X/Y/A-Wings) are along with available ones.
    *4 Placeholder in file have except Tiers 1-7 also Tier 8 and 9. For next update?
    *5 (Backing to Dark Barriss) She has leader ability 'Divided Loyaties' providing attack bonus to both Jedi and Sith. Sounds awesome.
    *6 There are even names of locked parts of cantina! Raids, Guilds, Fleet Cantina Battles, Fleet Arena, Special Shipments, VIP Shipments. In the future, we will unlock Crafting, Collection, Guilds, Training, Fleet Arena, Raids, Leaderboard, inviting by email and Facebook. Now it's all known (fleet=ship) :)
    Anyway, that's very good to know what's inside this file.
    (Part 1/2)
    Post edited by SDziad on
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Then it's Progressive/Audio folder, where are some music files (for Lothal, Combat Ship Battles) ;)
    Jump to files/UnityCache/shares folder.
    Shares has files with abilities (not only available ones, I shoot out 1 of 1700 folders (!) where I found Even Piell's ability.)
    But back to cache to game.data.cache and manifest.data.
    There are two big files (first is even very big) but have a lot of interesting info between code. So, just open one of them and start smiling when you will see how many SW characters are still in queue to add them to game. (All characters I have on list are from this two files) :)
    (Part 2/2)
  • @SDziad aaaaah!! I love you! Thanks! I'll go and check it out now. :*:*
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I am watching Clone Wars right now. How about Col Gascon and his Droid squad including R2D2 and Wack (sp?)?
  • LEVYTATION42
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Darkness wrote: »
    Slave Leia! Lol
    Lol cant wait
  • LEVYTATION42
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i want today though and c3po or R2D2
  • buqs wrote: »
    jar jar