Let's discuss the possible new heroes

2Next

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    BASICABILITY_GRANDMASTERYODA_DESC|Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a moderate chance to increase Dodge by a moderate amount.
    BASICABILITY_GRANDMASTERYODA_NAME|Agile Saber Style
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    LEADERABILITY_GRANDMASTERYODA_BASE_DESC|+30% ATK, +10% Crit Chance, and +Special Ability Fill to all allies.
    LEADERABILITY_GRANDMASTERYODA_DESC|Provides a high Resistance bonus to all characters in squad. Also provides a high Turn Meter bonus to Jedi characters.
    LEADERABILITY_GRANDMASTERYODA_NAME|Grand Master
    LEADERABILITY_GRANDMASTERYODA01_DESC|Provides a high Resistance bonus to all characters in squad. Also provides a high Turn Meter bonus to Jedi characters.
  • Options
    SHIPMENT_UNIT_GRANDMASTERYODA_DESC|Purchase to receive 20 Grand Master Yoda Shards!
    SHIPMENT_UNIT_GRANDMASTERYODA_NAME|Grand Master Yoda Shard
  • Options
    @SDziad

You should make a Google doc of all the upcoming characters and their abilities.(even though they are subject to change)

The community would love you for it.
  • Options
    @HavokTrigger Sure, but I prefer to do this with Google Sheets. I can also add actual characters with all levels of abilities to make this full guide.
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    Options
    SDziad wrote: »
    @HavokTrigger Sure, but I prefer to do this with Google Sheets. I can also add actual characters with all levels of abilities to make this full guide.

You will be loved
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    If Jar Jar was a character, he would have constant taunt and 90% chance to get foresight at the beginning of his turn. His leader ability would be "Annoy", which would make his teammates unable to attack until Jar Jar is dead...
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For sure. Now I found some ship abilities for Ahsoka, Boba and Ackbar. I found also dialogs for bosses (f.e. Chewie's "RAAWWWRRGGH!", Barriss "We have become villains in this conflict!" and CUP's "We're the law on Coruscant. Not the Jedi.")

***WIP: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-iXEcbwLjpdbAp_kiG9S_0ZVcdwBJ_mDr4QfMAvipMQ/htmlview?pli=1#gid=0 ***
    Post edited by SDziad on
  • Options
    Note: Another future addon: Legacy Battles, where you need all required units to battle for rare rewards. Code name: Story Missions.
  • Options
    Old man Luke lol
  • Options
    Flappy wrote: »
    Old man Luke lol

special ability "go hide on a mountain somewhere"