Time to fix the Fett!

Sporkspam
55 posts Member
This has been a bit of a rub ever since the first of the April updates when u added "protection" Why did you dev's nerf the Fett? As a tank, he's already the slowest to attack that I've found, and you've gone and made him the weakest tank around. My 4*RG does as much damage, and goes sooner. Either re-classify him as an attacker (as it says in his Description "Durable ATTACKER w/ ability block and self revive abilitys") OR, buff his attacks to make him a TANK.

Replies

• He is pretty lackluster sadly
  • +2

Lol my first toon I farmed from Cantina. Back when the debate on cantina farming was between Fives and Boba. Been downhill ever since...
  • 1st one to farm since launch because my favorite sadly never used him since then! Not a way for the mighty fett to go down! +1..
  • BNCS
    75 posts Member
    Justice for Boba! Make him op!
  • Noizeman
    57 posts Member
    To be honest I'd just like him to have an attack that actually uses the gun he carries... looks like they're both wrist-shots at the moment!
  • Ideally, one day, they'll give us Jango (he'll probably blow too, but) I've wanted a "single gene" squad w/ boba, Jango, 5's, Rex, and clone troop, especially now since they've hosed my plans for a full scoundrel squad with scoundrel Han being nearly impossible to get
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    And while we're at it, why heck do they call characters "tanks" and not give them taunts?

That's literally what a tank does, takes the aggro from the DPS and healers. A tank with no taunt is just a weak attacker with a lot of HP.
  • +3
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Boba was my first cantina farm, brought him to 7*. Was hoping since he is so darn slow he would get a damage buff.. but he just didnt... did they forget?
    His ability block and leader abilities make him usable until you get anyone else truly..
    Boba needs something to make him better...
  • +1

I only use him for leader ability when I borrow a phasma..

Oh, and put his daddy in the game to :smile:
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • +1
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    + 1
    He needs to be redone. He needs to fire his gun and fire his binding cable, you know like in the movies... No idea where all these missles come from.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I was kind of hoping he'd get an actual bounty hunter / target themed ability. Maybe something like:

At the beginning of each of his turns Boba Fett marks a random enemy for 1 turn. When targeting a marked enemy Boba Fett attacks again. Killing a marked enemy grants him 50% turn meter and Critical Chance Up.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Yes. To all of the above.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The binding cable should be high potency speed down + ability block (maybe even buff block?).

Basic attack should be blaster that does high damage, but will not provide killing blow (you're worth more alive!). Or maybe just make it 50% bonus damage vs targets over 50% hp. Or doesn't drop below 51% if the target starts above that of you really hate RG lol.

AOE could be flame thrower that provides DOT all around. (Works well with his basic, maybe can't be used if Vader is also in the party =p)

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    He needs everything changed except his revive and leader ability.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Exactly what I was thinking for the binding cable.

His basic should give him chance for turn meter, to justify his slow speed and damage.

He needs to lose the AoE missle attack, that back pack just got him killed...

His passive should be increased tenacity with resists giving him evasion up and maybe power up.
  • Gaining TM when hit like Savage would be good.
  • Sporkspam
    55 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    I was kind of hoping he'd get an actual bounty hunter / target themed ability. Maybe something like:

At the beginning of each of his turns Boba Fett marks a random enemy for 1 turn. When targeting a marked enemy Boba Fett attacks again. Killing a marked enemy grants him 50% turn meter and Critical Chance Up.

The dev's apparently didn't pay too much attention to the movies, the missle was Jangos attack in e2 AotC, along with the blaster and the cable. At no time did we ever see Boba use it.
    hhooo wrote: »
    The binding cable should be high potency speed down + ability block (maybe even buff block?).

Basic attack should be blaster that does high damage, but will not provide killing blow (you're worth more alive!). Or maybe just make it 50% bonus damage vs targets over 50% hp. Or doesn't drop below 51% if the target starts above that of you really hate RG lol.

AOE could be flame thrower that provides DOT all around. (Works well with his basic, maybe can't be used if Vader is also in the party =p)

And Vader clearly told him when he had the whole line of bounty hunters on the bridge of the star destroyer, No Disintegrations. But I wouldn't mind having lizard head added to the game as well.
  • JbizzyG wrote: »

His basic should give him chance for turn meter, to justify his slow speed and damage.

It does
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    He needs to lose the AoE missle attack, that back pack just got him killed...

Greedo needs to lose his gun. It just got him killed.

Dooku needs to lose his lightsaber. It just got him killed.

Qui-Gon needs to lose his lightsaber. It just got him killed

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Slow and weak - he needs a boost for sure.