Scoundrels Den (CDT) now recruiting

I got tired of being in guilds where the leader/officers start raids @1,2,3 AM, and never guve any other members a chance. Well, all I ask is that your honorable scum like me, and an everyday player, level isn't a concern cause I'm primarily a p4f. I plan on announcing the raid times so everyone can have a shot, cause who doesn't want scoundrel Han. So come and be apart of this wretched hive of scum and villainy. Use ally code 277-696-894. May the Sporks be with u

Replies

• Was in the same boat and just started Marianas Trench guild. Not sure if you would be interested in joining as an alternative. Ally Code: 361-755-966
  • Was in the same boat and just started Marianas Trench guild. Not sure if you would be interested in joining as an alternative. Ally Code: 361-755-966

Would b willing to disband the den and join with u if u would b willing to make me an officer. Want to still have some control as to what/when things happen.
  • That's fine. I'll invite you. Really need players to get going.
  • DameDawg
    34 posts Member
    Guys would your guilds be willing to join with ours we have 7 strong members that hit the maximum points each day and off cource you guys would be officers i would even be happy to step aside for leader if that was the genral concensous but we wish for your guilds to join ours my ,allies code is 672 634 368 and of cource raid times are announced, genrally most things are discussed as was this idea thanks DameDawg