Anyone else bench their seven star Yoda?

I love yoda. One of if it'd not my favorite charactere in the SWU. However while he is good in gw, he's bad in arena imo

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    I haven't even promoted him yet, I don't have a place for the lil fella
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    I use him every time on offense.

On defense I switch him out. AI isn't smart enough to use him correctly.
  • I love Yoda! He is a key role player in GW and against the rancor.
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    How can you make one of the most tonic badass character garbage in this game???? Yoda should be the most powerful character in the game
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I love yoda. One of if it'd not my favorite charactere in the SWU. However while he is good in gw, he's bad in arena imo

Depends severely on who you are fighting.. against a stun heavy team... he's awesome.. A lot of people like to use Phasma + Old Daka + Dooku + RG... Yoda basically laughs at this team

If you want to annoy the heck out of everyone... Stick Yoda and QGJ into a Ima Gun lead team.. and prepare to laugh at everyone! It's not great on defense, but it sure as heck makes offense quite amusing

Ppl who complain about him being weak... imo don't know how to use him effectively... Yeah he's not going to hit like a Rey or Leia but he's not suppose to... He is by far probably the best support character out there followed closely by Phasma and QGJ
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Weeks ago.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I don't see him as any type of threat in the arena. Maybe if the AI knew how to use battle meditation when he had foresight more often but it doesn't so I save him for whenever.
  • Yoda has a new use for me. I run a jedi team in raids when rancor is above 50% and gain foresight then battle meditation. Combine that with qgj speed and i get over 350k dps and atleast 3-4 panel resets. Yoda is very viable in raid with the right team. Dnno bout arena though
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Yeah he isnt good you shouldnt use him.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Yoda has been waiting for the raid. #superstar
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Benched him after the nerf
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    I use Yoda on offense but not on defense
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    I don't have him, but when I see him in Arena I get happy. Unless QGJ is lead, my Dooku will stun him about 90% of the time before he gets to do anything, and he's pretty much a goner from there. When Dooku stun fails, RG usually gets it done. Yoda and QGJ both seem to be really prone to being stunned. I don't use either, so I don't mind sharing that tidbit.
  • Harmonica wrote: »
    Yoda has been waiting for the raid. #superstar

Friggin exactly.

The same with Teebo.

Not every toon will be great in every role.

• I wouldnt know ive been waiting for the event to cone back around so i can unlock the littoe green gremlin.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate