Royal Guard needs a slight adjustment

2Next

Replies

• Cryo_G3n
    70 posts Member
    I make due just fine with Phasma (l), QGJ, Daka, Han, Fives. There are RGs all around me, doesn't make a difference. Just have to l2p...
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Regardless (no pun intended) of whether it's in line with other passive abilities, I think it's **** that a stunned character can Taunt... Or Dodge.
    Of course right after this somebody will start the complaints about too many stuns.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Cryo_G3n wrote: »
    I make due just fine with Phasma (l), QGJ, Daka, Han, Fives. There are RGs all around me, doesn't make a difference. Just have to l2p...

I have no issue killing teams with him, I just thought taunting while stunned made no sense.

I use QGJ to remove the taunt, or a get a character down to the point where they're about to go yellow and stop. Then I'll use Harmonious Assault of some high damage skill and kill them. It's funny because RG will still taunt even with the person dead.

Or I'll save Sid's AOE and stick healing immunity on a toon, so if someone ends up hanging on by a thread they can't be healed and I can kill them with the AOE even with the taunt up. Same with Phasma.

• ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    It makes perfect sense. RGs are trained to moon their attackers in the microseconds before the stun tightens their body up. Do you know nothing of SW lore?