Victory March **capped**

slmcmr
875 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hello everyone. Victory March guild has started recruiting again for only 2 players. Recently 2 of our members stopped playing the game so we need two competitive players two fill their gap and for a mutual gain. Here are our requirements:

We are a competitive, friendly guild based in PST but have members from all time zones (CST, EST, EET). We have whales, P2P, and F2P so anyone is welcome for consideration as long as you meet our minimum requirements. Here's what this guild can offer you:
• Consistent raid schedule: Tier 6 every 2 days (weekdays) & Tier 5 on weekends (temporary)
• Raid times that will accommodate you and your time zone
• Tier 7 guild currency rewards on daily basis
• Transparency and clear communication between guild members and leadership
As a very competitive guild looking to compete with the best, we expect you to also have the current ability to fully contribute to tier 6 raids, then eventually tier 7. Here are our requirements:
• 25 toons at 6/7*
• level 75 or higher
• able to deal ~1,000,000 damage over 2 days to tier 6 rancor
• active daily to contribute maximum amount of guild bank coins (600)
• high arena rank
• commitment! you enjoy the game enough that you still see yourself playing in 2-3 months
• Line account to receive important announcements from leaders, receive/share advice, and also for casual chat with your fellow guildmates
Please PM me or comment below if you wish to be part of the VM family with the following:
1. Game Name
2. Ally Code
3. Link of your roster
Cheers!
Post edited by slmcmr on

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Just finished a tier 6 and gonna do a tier 5 in 6 hours. After that another 6 will start. Better hurry :)
  • thechino
    16 posts Member
    Victory March Tier 5 raid is now active, Tier 6 Raid to follow very soon in a few hours later in the day. Hope to see some of you guys join. Contact either slmcmr or myself!
  • Game name mos Scott. Ally code is 765-126-269. I have 27 7* characters and a few others that I have shards but not enough credits to promote.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Game name mos Scott. Ally code is 765-126-269. I have 27 7* characters and a few others that I have shards but not enough credits to promote.

Hey there @Jeditrainingneeded. We are currently capped, but i will let you know if we have an opening. See you...
  • Thank you!