Vader

Should get him when I hit 60 in 3 days. Wondering if he is worth leveling even. Can't see him taking a role on my arena team. Would have some utility in GW and dark side missions. Thought?

Replies

• Dario
    326 posts Member
    I have him maxed in gear and level, I really like him and crits some massive damage and has good hp. I pair him with kylo together they work very well.
  • I like him and I even use him and have him max level and gear. He is however very frustrating IMO because as far as I can tell it is currently impossible to advance him past the 4* he starts at (at which he starts for those who care).

In the beginning its not an issue, but unless they open up shards on him, I think he will eventually be left behind due to lack of progression. im at 60 and once I 7* lumi, JC and Sid (all are currently 6*) I will probably be looking to replace Vader with a toon I can 7*. Right now my 5th is fett who is close to 5* and I have several toons I can progress once I'm not devoting resources to the first 3.
  • Thanks. Events have somewhat forced my decision; I decided to level poogle (good call), and don't really have the traininf droids or credits to level vader ATM. Also I hit a snag in dark side progression and was counting on 2 shards from completing dark side hard 6 which I don't yet have. So no way I level him for at least the next few days. When I have my top 10 heroes at 60 and some spare credits and droids I'll level him. Could come in handy for GW and to finish off dark side progression if nothing else.
  • I got Vader today and he is at lvl 48, gear VI, at 2800 power. I'm looking to try a Teebo , ewok scout, ewok healer, Vader , Luminara team. I will enjoy it at least
  • I have Vader at 3383 part of my main team he works well his special is awsome if you have someone ton debug the other team
  • Although I had him about 5 days ago and he is still 4* and almost full g7, I find, overall, he is not far behind my 5* & some 6*'s, mainly for his AOE and high HP for a 4*. Quite useful against Jedi(his unavoidable). At lv60, he is yet to be a tie breaker since shards are not yet farmable. I find him to be one of the most enjoyable char still! :p
    BowTieJedi