Harmonious blow calls in stunned heroes

Nonemo
1656 posts Member
edited December 2015
I noticed that when one or more of my characters are stunned, sometimes QGJ's attack that auto trigger additional attacks from other party members does nothing. I can only conclude that it probably targeted a stunned team member to carry out the bonus attack.

Other skills that work similarly, such as Aayla's Inspiring Strike and Phasma's leadership ability probably work the same way but I can't set up an environment to test them since they only grant a certain probability of a bonus attack.

My question is: Is this working as intended? In that case, a clarification would be great. Thanks.

Replies

• I would hope its not as intended. seems pretty stupid for a character to sally forth and say "hey ben will you assist me?" only to notice oh your stunned, "well okay this one's all on me" shouldn't be that difficult to have it check for stunned effect and discard that toon as a possibly assist selection. stun is already bad enough without it also ruining other non stunned characters cooldown abilities.
  • Needs to be fixed. Stunned characters are the reason for this bug.

https://youtu.be/Wpj3tfL8QnY?t=514