Possible Glitch(?) Regarding PvP Rank Rewards

So another bizarre thing I encountered just before the PvP rank rewards were being handed out. I was 4th place at 17:59 and decided to try my luck if I could snipe the first position.

To hurry things up before the rewards could be handed out I pretty much played the battle on auto and since the enemy was a defensive squad (Barriss, Lumi, Ackbar, IG86, JC) I was able to win at 18:01.

I thought it was a good try even though I could not win before the rewards were handed out, so I went to the screen to collect my rewards and the rewards were 4th place rewards (875 tokens/350 crystals) but when I went to buy the squad arena shipments I've noticed that I had 1.2k tokens (had 250 from yesterday leftovers, and no I had not completed daily quest).

It also appears that I've got 500 crystals as well even though the rewards said 'Congrats, you've placed 4'. Anyone seen something similar?

Replies

• ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Did you forget about the 100 Arena Tokens you receive for just playing 3 rounds in the Arena, along with the crystals you also receive??
  • Heronmar wrote: »
    (had 250 from yesterday leftovers, and no I had not completed daily quest).

It also appears that I've got 500 crystals as well even though the rewards said 'Congrats, you've placed 4'. Anyone seen something similar?

Did you forget about the 100 Arena Tokens you receive for just playing 3 rounds in the Arena, along with the crystals you also receive??

No I collected them afterwards.