Mk 10 nevro-saav electro binoculars salvage

Level_Padawan
225 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hey all

Was wondering if anyone has obtained this gear from raids(only obtainable to players finish between 1-3 position in raid contribution).I have participated in 3 raids been in #3 yet I didn't receive any of these, plus no one else in my guild.

They are used to craft mk6 Nubian tech. Does one need to be at lvl 79 to obtain them by raid??

I appreciate any help

Replies

• Options
    I don't think it's possible to get them by raid, or by other conventional means yet. I've been trying to get it to get my gs to gear 10 and it's a struggle
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I got 10 shards of them this morning after we beat rancor
  • Options
    Hey all

Was wondering if anyone has obtained this gear from raids(only obtainable to players finish between 1-3 position in raid contribution).I have participated in 3 raids been in #3 yet I didn't receive any of these, plus no one else in my guild.

They are used to craft mk6 Nubian tech. Does one need to be at lvl 79 to obtain them by raid??

I appreciate any help

Have 80 of the buggers, so pulled them four times in the last four raids. Positions 1,2 for the last four raids. Currently expecting raid payouts, waiting for my 20 more salvage. Would trade them all for droid caller salvages.
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Got 6 raid rewards and have 20 of them. RNG is RNG