Dark Side Squad

dkredsox
242 posts Member
edited December 2015
I am still rather new to the game so am not the most knowledgeable yet. I was wondering which characters I should use for my dark side squad, since after pulling a few I now have more than 5. Here are the characters that I have:

Stormtrooper (3*, Gear IV, Lvl 37)
Talia (3*, Gear III, Lvl 37)
First Order Stormtrooper (2*, Gear IV, Lvl 37)
Greedo (2*, Gear III, Lvl 36)
Royal Guard (1*, Gear III, Lvl 36)
Snowtrooper (1*, Gear III, Lvl 36)
Geonosian Soldier (2*, Gear II, Lvl 28)
IG-86 (1*, Gear I, Lvl 1)

My Royal Guard is essentially a 2*, I need 1 more shard to promote him (3 straight days trying 1-D without a single shard drop).

I was thinking that I roll with Talia, Stormtrooper, First Order Stormtrooper, Greedo, Snowtrooper. Thoughts?
Post edited by dkredsox on

Replies

• Long term you're going to replace most of those. Get Sid from Arena. Buy dooku if you still can. Of the heroes you have, Thalia, 86 and genosian soldier are probably most worth leveling. Consider daka from cantina shipments.
  • Lorenzo wrote: »
    Long term you're going to replace most of those. Get Sid from Arena. Buy dooku if you still can. Of the heroes you have, Thalia, 86 and genosian soldier are probably most worth leveling. Consider daka from cantina shipments.

Alright, thanks. I had stopped leveling the Geonesian when I started getting new characters, but I will start training him again. I'm in the process of getting Sid (25/80), so I'll be able to get him in a week or two. Right now I'm focusing my Cantina shipments on Poe shards, should I switch to Daka?
  • dkredsox wrote: »
    Lorenzo wrote: »
    Long term you're going to replace most of those. Get Sid from Arena. Buy dooku if you still can. Of the heroes you have, Thalia, 86 and genosian soldier are probably most worth leveling. Consider daka from cantina shipments.

Alright, thanks. I had stopped leveling the Geonesian when I started getting new characters, but I will start training him again. I'm in the process of getting Sid (25/80), so I'll be able to get him in a week or two. Right now I'm focusing my Cantina shipments on Poe shards, should I switch to Daka?

Yea imo u should go for daka for shipments instead of Poe
  • Go switch to daka asap. :)

157-591-133 add me level 55
  • I'd agree about daka, but there are trade offs. She's great for GW and dark side progression. Opinions differ regarding arena. Some like her, some prefer JC. If you aren't going to use her for arena, there are several possible options to switch to after you get her (no reason to 7* her if you don't use her for arena). Poe is one them; opinions differ on him also. IMO from a theorycrafting perspective he's a good choice, though I haven't used him myself. But daka will certainly help more in the short to medium run.