They are all great in Raids:
    Recommended Leaders -
    Ackbar
    Chirpa/Teebo
    Lobot
  • TommyFresh
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    With wedge coming in, Rebels are looking like the best synergized team right now
  • IG_88_b
    60 posts Member
    I'm liking Rebels with the recent Ackbar boost. HRS is a beast. Ackbar's co-ordination also means any defensive action (heal, buff etc) triggers a Rebel attack.

Think the Moff release in Arena means we should start to see more viable Empire teams too (but missing a heavy-hitter attacker for now and no healer)

• droidboyz
    316 posts Member
    ..with Jawa Engineer deployed and major buffs needed for IG100 and Lobot (soon hopefully)...I'm still rolling with my bots...

Rebels making nose tho...
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Too tough atm. I'd say stick with what makes you smile.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Hardest vote I've had to make ...

I was one of the first HRS backers on my primary account and used him before most as I built out the rest of a rebel team still love them with Aa, Leia, Han, HRs and Phas for turn meter awesomeness

I am currently in love with Ewoks - thank you devs for the May the fourth double drop bonuses as my chirps is almost 7* now. Turn meter beasts with RG or Han to taunt

But that being said Droids are prob the best and most flexible - HK/88/86 with Poe/Pog/GS/RG/Jawa eng/Han and you have a team that can beat anyone and has a bunch of options depending on what your enemy is or what part of the game you are playing (except for LS of course). Also it is easy to find a leveled and geared Pog or HK to borrow for the ultimate team - HK and Pog lead with 88,86,GS and either a tank or healer for DS or cantina missions
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Ewoks because Ewoks.

Rebels because they're good everywhere.

Droids because it's really fun when you offense/speed up and just wreck everything in sight.

TBH you really can't go wrong with any of them. Droids are the easiest farm, Rebels have the most versatility, but Ewoks are the most fun.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    Ewoks because Ewoks.

Droids because it's really fun when you offense/speed up and just wreck everything in sight.

TBH you really can't go wrong with any of them. Droids are the easiest farm, Rebels have the most versatility, but Ewoks are the most fun.

I agree with pretty much all of this. But... Ewoks. Are they actually useful in Arena? On paper, it seems like they could work, but I have yet to see an Ewok team. Does it take a while to farm?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Ewoks because Ewoks.

I agree with pretty much all of this. But... Ewoks. Are they actually useful in Arena? On paper, it seems like they could work, but I have yet to see an Ewok team. Does it take a while to farm?

Elder (who is the key to the team really) and scout are long farms with only one hard node. Chirps and teebo are easier.

My opinion the reason you don't see them other than the farming issue is they basically require RG on defense or they get destroyed. Take out elder and then they can't really heal revive or get his huge turn meter buff. So if you don't have RG ready to jump in when he goes yellow it's easy to beat. Also if your opponent can plan out their damage to not get him (elder) into yellow before he dies it's over pretty quick
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Ergo... Ewoks only for fun/GW.