Why Bronziums are great!

Sarryen
474 posts Member
I have never understood why many people just don't bother drawing the Bronzium cards they can get for free or after they have collected 250 tokens.

My situation today - sitting at 64/65 Royal Guard shards and needing to promote him to 5* to join in a tier 5 raid that is progressing quickly. I'd used all the LS and DS hard nodes. I've just got to level 77 and unlocked the cantina battles - but got no RG pulls using all my energy.

Was just about to spend 50 crystals to refresh and chance one of the LS or DS hard nodes again when I decided to pull a Bronzium - and out pops RG which was converted to 7 shards!

He went straight into my raid team and 500,000 damage later I'm near the top of the leaderboard in the raid!

TLDR: Never waste a Bronzium!

Replies

• Tycho
    52 posts Member
    Congrats you won the lottery?
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    @Tycho - you gotta have a go to win the lotto!
  • Tycho
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Sarryen wrote: »
    @Tycho - you gotta have a go to win the lotto!

I don't know anyone that doesn't draw all 5 of their free bronziums.
    I think you just wanted an excuse to tell your crazy story.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Well yeah - that as well!
  • I've heard of people who have like 50k ally points saved up and never do bronziums.
  • There's many a person on here who hoard their bronziums, I know a few who like to open all of them on a Friday as a little "treat."

But yea, personally I learned the same lesson as you topic creator...I received the last poggle shard I needed today and a 3* Hoth Rebel Scout the other day too.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    There's many a person on here who hoard their bronziums, I know a few who like to open all of them on a Friday as a little "treat."

But yea, personally I learned the same lesson as you topic creator...I received the last poggle shard I needed today and a 3* Hoth Rebel Scout the other day too.

Do they stack? I thought you got 5 a day and if you didnt take them they were gone at reset.... Or do you mean their ally points?
  • I use to save them til someone had made a post on here showing how they saved them for months and decided to use them and write down everything they got. After that I said I might as well use them as I get them. About a month ago I got u'rrorrror or whatever his name is. Last week I hit the big one..got a 4* Baris. Sadly I have her already at 7* so it transferred it to I think 32 shards. So it ended up being extra shard shop coins:)
  • Happened to me, just starred IG-86 from 1 star to 4 with 62/65 left to go and pulled him in a bronzium straight after this, what are the odds!
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Bronziums are cool....I've gotten 2X 4* Urorurrr, 4* Datcha, 4* Windu, 4* Ima-Gum Di and I've lost count on how many IG-86, Ewok Scouts and JC's i've pulled from there...
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I've been getting a lot of shards lately. It's wonderful.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I have hooked Royal Guard, Dathcha, Boba Fett and Maul from bronziums over the last 6 months, it's normally a 1star training droid but it does feel like a lottery win when one does come through!
  • Kabal
    62 posts Member
    Last week I hit the big one..got a 4* Baris. Sadly I have her already at 7* so it transferred it to I think 32 shards. So it ended up being extra shard shop coins:)
    That's exactly why I'm saving the 100+ shares I have already earned for her in the chance that I manage to pull her from the Bronzium card and get a jump at promoting her.