Patch Notes?

medetec
1571 posts Member
The May the 4th regular update today seems to have come with more than just the event double up change. There are character ability changes to at least Lando and Royal Guard, Wedge Antilles was introduced, and Starkiller Base Rey was added as a cantina boss. Looks like a bunch of cool new stuff in addition to some existing content updates. @EA_Jesse can we get a full list of changes that hit with the update? Thanks man!

Replies

• I'm sure it's coming out soon. Patience my friend!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    What changes have happened to these characters?
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Lando now effects Rebels as Well as Scoundrels with his leader ability, and it seems like RG's taunt now lasts until he takes 1 action rather than 2 (no update to the in game text and I haven't tested it myself but I'm seeing threads on this). Starkiller Rey is not in the character list as a collectible but is a boss, similar to Emperor Palpatine. Wedge is now viewable in your roster (80 shards to unlock) but no farm point is listed.
  • Hmmm EA_Jesse is on , but no Patch notes so far ...
    I'll hope that he'll post then soon :wink: