Guild dailies and double events, oh my! Hopefully this will help with the optimization and planning.

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
Note: This is based on being in the guild leader's time zone. Adjust accordingly.

Galactic War

1. Tuesday night: If you banked Monday's GW, do it after 7:30pm guild leader's time. This GW cannot be doubled.
2. Tuesday night: Start 1 fight in Tuesday's GW and retreat after finishing Monday's.
3. Wednesday morning/afternoon: After double GW goes live, do Tuesday's and Wednesday's GWs before the next guild event reset (if possible). In my zone (Eastern) this gives you about 6 or 7 hours.
4. On Thursday morning, do Thursday's GW before the "all double" event ends.

Hard Mode

1. DS hard mode is live right now, so there's no need to bank energy for Wed unless you vastly prefer LS over DS.
2. Do as many fights as possible after the guild activity change on Wednesday and before the double event expires on Thursday.

Cantina

There's no guild activity interaction here. Just bank energy tonight for tomorrow if you want, then do more Cantina Thursday morning.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Great summary.
    Very excited for the next few days!
  • So basically be awake 25 hours a day in order to meet all these new timers plus the old ones gotcha :P

Just kidding....kinda
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Seems like this could be a good use for sim tickets, to allow some sleep. Sim through the LS/DS/Cantina missions, and work through the GW battles as you can.

I've never auto'd a GW battle before, but I might be tempted to give it a try now.
  • Lol @evanbio, auto GW with protection sounds like a bad idea haha :p
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Thanks @Qeltar

This just demonstrates how the devs are messing with our heads - they know we are all obsessive about optimising our farming strategies so they do this to us for a laugh...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Like everything, it's optional. If you want to be optimized, do all that stuff. If not, don't. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Sarryen wrote: »
    Thanks @Qeltar

This just demonstrates how the devs are messing with our heads - they know we are all obsessive about optimising our farming strategies so they do this to us for a laugh...

Or it's just giving us obsessed/dedicated players a nice twist to keep us on our toes.

@Qelter, thanks for the cool summary.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Like everything, it's optional. If you want to be optimized, do all that stuff. If not, don't. :)

Do, or do not, there is no try...
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Get double rewards and complain about getting double rewards. What exactly is the downside? You do them and get double rewards. You don't do them, you don't lose anything. People complain about everything on these forums.

I'm grateful. I'm saving today's gw to do to tomorrow and get about 2 million credits. The ls/ds and cantina battles are just the icing on the cake which I will do as normal.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I'm confused we have already had these double days?
  • Baldo wrote: »
    I'm confused we have already had these double days?

Yes...so it's quadruple day tomorrow. Double days X 2 = Woo hoo!
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Thank you EA for double all.
    Much appreciated.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    I don't understand...are double rewards a thing now and they are here to stay? Thought it was scheduled just until may 4th.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    I'm not complaining - I love the double double days! My head is just spinning with all the permutations we're trying to follow across different time zones...
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Sarryen wrote: »
    I'm not complaining - I love the double double days! My head is just spinning with all the permutations we're trying to follow across different time zones...

Tomorrow is double on everything? I thought only dark hard nodes...