Which pack is the best deal

I'm new to the game which pack on the IOS do you guys feel offers the most for the money?

Replies

• Options
    Options of 4 of them force awakens, assassin droid, Jedi starter, and heroine starter
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Heroine. Even with the Barriss nerf. The help she will provide in GW alone makes it worth it. Asajj and Tano are also pretty good characters.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I'm leaning toward it or the force awakens pack. I don't have Captain Phasma yet and would get her with the shards in that package along with the other two 4* and quite a few crystals.

Heroine looks like a legit buy tho I'd get 4 characters that all seem usable :)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Force Awakens is not a good deal because both of the key characters in it are easily farmed. You can get 10 Kylo shards per day if you recharge Cantina energy twice (far less expensive than that pack) and Phasma can be unlocked in just 2 days using GW shipments.
    Barriss on the other hand is a month-long grind using missions or a chromium pull only.
  • Options
    Awesome info sir!! Exactly why I asked before buying :)
  • Options
    So if I go heroine should I buy one of the cheaper packs in addition with it or crystals I have 100$ iTunes card and use crystals for energy?
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    If you want Rey, The Force Awakens is the only way to speed her up, other then reseting the 2 hard mode's she is on...
  • Options
    None of them. They are all way way overpriced.
  • Options
    I got the droid pack, and I have found it a lot of fun to play and there are ways to level up all 3 characters in the early game (I am lvl 38). The synergy between them is great and helped me fill my dark side team earlier than I would have otherwise. Plus it was pretty inexpensive comparatively!
  • Options
    Droid Pack is a must
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Otar wrote: »
    If you want Rey, The Force Awakens is the only way to speed her up, other then reseting the 2 hard mode's she is on...

I can't check now but I didn't think it even had Rey shards. If it does, it's not nearly enough to unlock her, but yes, if you want her that would help. Of course 15,710 crystals also buys you a lot of farming resets.
  • Options
    Heroine pack
  • Options
    If I could have the packs again I would buy the Droid pack
    Ally code 632-517-719
  • Options
    Yeah, I got the droid pack, but only because I pulled 4* Poggle on a bronzium. Lots of fun.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Mum, 37 Proved all the scientists wrong with this secret trick.

Droid Pack.
  • Options
    Year end bundle
  • Options
    Another vote for Year End Bundle here.
  • Options
    I'm on iOS can't buy the year end. Which brings up another question you can't log in on multiple platforms which sucks! Every other app I play u can log in on iOS or android types...
  • Options
    Otar wrote: »

There are zero Rey shards with the pack. Unfortunately. :(
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Axkivo
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    50 Poe shards 50 captain plz 4* Kylo and 4* Finn with 5k ish crystals. Nothing of Ray in the awakens package