Grats to 808MSK808!!!

Prev134
Kopfschuss
653 posts Member
edited May 2016
Team *Instinct* got a public congratulations for beating the raid, but they were quickly overtaken by the guild 808MSK808! I didn't see that coming. I know they will not get any recognition from CG/EA, so I will start this thread and say it first....CONGRATS guys!

*edit* spelled their name wrong...
Congrats, 808MSK808! Great accomplishment to make it through the Heroic Tier. :-)

I'm eating my words now... :blush:
Post edited by Kopfschuss on

Replies

• Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Team Instink got a public congratulations for beating the raid, but they were quickly overtaken by the guild 808MSK808! I didn't see that coming. I know they will not get any recognition from CG/EA, so I will start this thread and say it first....CONGRATS guys!

Lol you do realize this is most definitely a guild of whales as well? You guys bashed Team *INSTINCT* yet they were world first and acknowledged having money did speed the process up and they were not the only whale guild out there. Instinct was world 1st tier 6 and world 1st heroic. Don't try and take away instincts thunder because soon enough they'll take down another heroic. congrats to 808MSK808 though.
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Team Instink got a public congratulations for beating the raid, but they were quickly overtaken by the guild 808MSK808! I didn't see that coming. I know they will not get any recognition from CG/EA, so I will start this thread and say it first....CONGRATS guys!

Lol you do realize this is most definitely a guild of whales as well? You guys bashed Team *INSTINCT* yet they were world first and acknowledged having money did speed the process up and they were not the only whale guild out there. Instinct was world 1st tier 6 and world 1st heroic. Don't try and take away instincts thunder because soon enough they'll take down another heroic. congrats to 808MSK808 though.

I know for certain it is full of whales, and I was not trying to start a pay2win discussion. It's obvious you need to pay to beat the content at the moment, so the feat is nothing to be much excited about. Team "Instinct" claimed it was very difficult and involved a lot of "skill", so I wanted to congratulate another guild in beating it.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Good job
    Very impressed
    Been grinding away at 6 so i can't even imagine how tough that is
  • Powda
    525 posts Member

I know for certain it is full of whales, and I was not trying to start a pay2win discussion. It's obvious you need to pay to beat the content at the moment, so the feat is nothing to be much excited about. Team "Instinct" claimed it was very difficult and involved a lot of "skill", so I wanted to congratulate another guild in beating it.

With a backhanded thread comment- still unedited - that makes fun of their name and accused EA/CG of being biased?
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    slampdx wrote: »
    Good job
    Very impressed
    Been grinding away at 6 so i can't even imagine how tough that is

Once the FDA, FBI, and the CIA release the very confidential raid strategies that their team posesses, we can have an idea of the difficulty.
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    Powda wrote: »

With a backhanded thread comment- still unedited - that makes fun of their name and accused EA/CG of being biased?

I edited my typo. I never claimed them being biased. It is understood that they will not continue to make posts congratulating players/guilds as they beat the raids since they removed the other one so quickly.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Congrats to 808MSK808 on getting Heroic down. Hopefully you got a bunch of fully crafted items!

Team *Instinct* got a public congratulations for beating the raid, but they were quickly overtaken by the guild 808MSK808! I didn't see that coming. I know they will not get any recognition from CG/EA, so I will start this thread and say it first....CONGRATS guys!

*edit* spelled their name wrong...

You made this thread about you and whatever issue you have with TI. Congrats on that.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    Harmonica wrote: »
    You made this thread about you and whatever issue you have with TI. Congrats on that.

Don't read too much into it. When there are 2 teams competing for a prize, it's common for both teams to have supporters. It's just a friendly encouragement to them.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member

I edited my typo. I never claimed them being biased. It is understood that they will not continue to make posts congratulating players/guilds as they beat the raids since they removed the other one so quickly.

LOL.. you got busted, that was hardly a "Typo" just own up to your salt. :D

CG congratulated the First team to beat the Rancor and the first team to beat Heroic, there was no favorite being shown. They were just recognizing the "Firsts". It's up to us to do it from now on.

That being said,

Congrats you guys! Great Work! :)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    My spidey senses are tingling
    {RotE}
  • Kopfschuss wrote: »

CG congratulated the First team to beat the Rancor and the first team to beat Heroic, there was no favorite being shown. They were just recognizing the "Firsts". It's up to us to do it from now on.

That being said,

Got em'.
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member

That being said,

<3 Wookie. It's all in fun. In fact, I waited to edit it until after I was quoted, lol. Thank you for not punishing my creativity.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member

That being said,

What about the 'first' for the first monthly raid leaderboard?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member

That being said,

<3 Wookie. It's all in fun. In fact, I waited to edit it until after I was quoted, lol. Thank you for not punishing my creativity.

No, a little smack talk (within reason) is *totally* fun and healthy in a PvP\ game situation. I just thought it was odd in a Congratulations" thread. :D

These guys did great, we should be celebrating their victory. :)
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    808MSK808 versus Team Instinct for world domination!! Watch out Kim Jong-Il... These guys are the most powerful forces in the universe!!

• PEZ
    64 posts Member
    Congrats 808MSK808 on completing the heroic tier!
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    Congrats 808MSK808! Come here and introduce yourself :)
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    Ascansio wrote: »

Did you guys know about them before this? It seems strange that they came out of nowhere.
  • Congrats. Hopefully you can enjoy your glory without the trolls pooping on your parade.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Congrats 808MSK808 on a job well done!
  • Bennet
    24 posts Member
    Nice work, 808MSK808! Congrats on the achievement!
  • Sucka
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Edit: I have some concerns about a particular exploit that has been reported, but I will reserve judgement for the time being.
    Post edited by Sucka on
  • TheLaw
    57 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    What the heck is a whale team?? O.o. Never heard of that before
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    TheLaw wrote: »
    What the heck is a whale team?? O.o. Never heard of that before

A "Whale" is someone that spends $$ on a game.
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    Ascansio wrote: »

Did you guys know about them before this? It seems strange that they came out of nowhere.

Never heard of them actually, beating the heroic always deserves a recognition though.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Sucka wrote: »
    Notice they beat heroic and almost immediately after that they beat tier 6 as well? This is not legit, they are using an exploit.

Lol, here it comes...
  • Ego12Draconis
    251 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My dear Headshot, it seems that team in stinkt ziemlich.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Well done ! Glad to see some competition in this game... Will keep us on our toes ;) !!!
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    DO NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS OF EXPLOITING AND CHEATING!

Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.

Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

Do these things in this thread and you will be warned or removed.

This is NOT the place.
This discussion has been closed.