Raid added bonus feature

I think with the rewards being so skewed for some players it would be a good idea to allow guilds to pitch in 5 crystals or so that could be awarded to players in the guild for individual accomplishments like most damage from one character or best squad damage. Im not sure how difficult the programming would be but it would add fun to the raids.

Replies

• Powda
    525 posts Member
    Damage, damage, damage...

I think creating more intra-guild competition based off of damage is just *another* bad idea. This will help nobody other than whales who really don't need it.
  • Powda wrote: »
    Damage, damage, damage...

I think creating more intra-guild competition based off of damage is just *another* bad idea. This will help nobody other than whales who really don't need it.

Im pretty sure it helps the little guys who might have 5 characters that are viable and cab compete in one stage of the raid and not a whale. Its a 150-200 crystal bonus for anyone in any guild and doesnt change game play at all
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    meh...
  • I'd expect that the players who can field five teams of viable toons would have five times the chance to win the suggested topics compared to players with five viable toons.
  • Nothermike wrote: »
    I'd expect that the players who can field five teams of viable toons would have five times the chance to win the suggested topics compared to players with five viable toons.

Versus no chance to win anything cool, yes