Shard Mates: Gggggggggg, darthcension, corisco TLB, Cero101, rft, Siman GA

FinalGreyJedi
401 posts Member
edited May 2016
Just wanted to say it's an honor to compete against you guys ! If you have space for allies I'd love to add you guys, 761-718-434
Edit: I am SkySolo HSP :)
Post edited by FinalGreyJedi on

Replies

• Kadalfi
    14 posts Member
    Oh hello there. Wanted to do a similar thread at some point since it's becoming such a trend but then i thought what would be the point. Anyway now that I am here I'd like to bid you all a heartfelt greeting and hope to see you other dudes in here on this thread. PS: Teddy bro why you hate me so much ???
  • Kadalfi wrote: »
    Oh hello there. Wanted to do a similar thread at some point since it's becoming such a trend but then i thought what would be the point. Anyway now that I am here I'd like to bid you all a heartfelt greeting and hope to see you other dudes in here on this thread. PS: Teddy bro why you hate me so much ???

Our shard is pretty competitive for the top 20 spots , I get top 3 daily now but gggggggggg and darth cension take me out often but teddy also takes me out even tho I feel my team is better
  • Astris
    72 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh, hello, I'm here too! (Usually hovering in the teens, but first sometimes.)
    Post edited by Astris on
  • doufufa
    36 posts Member
    Hello! I think the shard got more competitive in the last week too. I used to be top 20 more consistently but now I get kicked quite far down the list. Anyway, just want to say hello! ~pengie
    (P.S. Kadalfi, i'm pretty sure we were allies before, did you un-friend me? lol no hard feelings)
  • Kadalfi
    14 posts Member
    I do not recall that at all Pengie, and Hello! xD
  • Hey everyone ! Pretty good competition lately glad to have you all
  • Kadalfi
    14 posts Member
    But uhm... who are you in game FinalGreyJedi ??? I really dont remember seeing this name in game
  • Hey everyone,

Nice to finally meet you all, I made one of these things way back but only one other person replied and he doesn't play anymore (was an alt account)

A ton of people in the German Alliance on our shard...wonder if they have to fight themselves at payout...

I know RFT is in the payout time one hour before ours and cero101 has his payout time after that.

gggg and I are both EST and we try to help each other secure 1st and 2nd. @FinalGreyJedi are you SkySolo in game? (If so we both kinda hate you for being the guy who keeps trying to snipe us. Don't be that guy :) )
  • Hey everyone,

Nice to finally meet you all, I made one of these things way back but only one other person replied and he doesn't play anymore (was an alt account)

A ton of people in the German Alliance on our shard...wonder if they have to fight themselves at payout...

I know RFT is in the payout time one hour before ours and cero101 has his payout time after that.

gggg and I are both EST and we try to help each other secure 1st and 2nd. @FinalGreyJedi are you SkySolo in game? (If so we both kinda hate you for being the guy who keeps trying to snipe us. Don't be that guy :) )

Yup that's me Darth :) hahahaha I do everything I can to get my self first ! Gggg sniped me out of 2nd yesterday with one second like the day before I sniped him
  • That makes complete sense Now! I thought our shard had the same payout times. No wonder cero always comes bashing in an hour later, those crystals do me well so expect more competition once my Rey hits gear 10 ;)
  • A shard wouldn't be great without constant competition
  • RFT
    3 posts Member
    Hi guys! Nice to meet you all. I also like the competition. Sry if I am an obstacle for you. I only want to score high like you all. But if you tell me your payout time and it doesn't match mine I will not attack you at that time.
  • RFT wrote: »
    Hi guys! Nice to meet you all. I also like the competition. Sry if I am an obstacle for you. I only want to score high like you all. But if you tell me your payout time and it doesn't match mine I will not attack you at that time.

Hey RFT nice to meet you! mine , GGGG, and darth_censions pay out is at 7pm EST what's yours?
  • Astris
    72 posts Member
    Mine is 6pm GMT-10, Hawaii time, which is midnight EST, so there usually isn't a whole lot of activity going on anyway
  • RFT
    3 posts Member
    check
    RFT wrote: »

Hey RFT nice to meet you! mine , GGGG, and darth_censions pay out is at 7pm EST what's yours?

Okay guys. I checked it. Between yours (GMT-4h) and mine (GMT+2h) payout time is a gap of 6 hours. If I calculated correctly. Please tell me if I am wrong. So I won't attack you at your payout time. My payout time is at 7pm CEST.
  • RFT wrote: »
    check
    RFT wrote: »

Okay guys. I checked it. Between yours (GMT-4h) and mine (GMT+2h) payout time is a gap of 6 hours. If I calculated correctly. Please tell me if I am wrong. So I won't attack you at your payout time. My payout time is at 7pm CEST.

Not sure completely, ours is in about an hour and 45 minutes, so that would be 1 am your time bud
  • Darth_Cension
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey RFT,

Nice to finally meet you after all this time (I changed my name after the guild update ;) ). I think we've been around for quite a while. A lot of people that used to be at the top have quit and new people have climbed up. Think our payout time is at 1 AM your time- interesting that you're still up at that time.

Edited: thanks SkySolo- didn't know our time changes from EST to EDT after DST...thought it was just geographical
  • He said his time was CEST and it is currently 11:37 PM in that time, our pay out is in an hour and 13 so that's 1 am @Darth_Cension @RFT we'll be okay
  • @Astris Haha was about to attack you before I remembered your time might be around this time.

• Astris
    72 posts Member
    @Astris Haha was about to attack you before I remembered your time might be around this time.

Thanks, definitely appreciate it
  • @Kadalfi Hey when is your payout time?
  • Kadalfi
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Eastern European Summer Time = GMT+3 DST. i'm pretty sure there's no one else with me on payout since some days there is 0 activity, most people having their payouts right the next hour...but that doesn't stop Teddy ( who hates me ) !!!
  • RFT
    3 posts Member
    Hi

@Darth_Cension. I am think of joining a bigger guild who are able to perform tier vii raids. You now my ranks and performance. Do you think I could join your guild?
  • Inke
    32 posts Member
    Hello,
    I came to the forums because of the latest update and came across this. I'm Inke and I recognize the names here. My payout is 7pm EST which I think is a lot of yours also. Just wanted to say hello and I hope the game gets straightened out so we can battle for a lon time to come.
  • Hi guys, never see this post !!! Nice to meet you all ;)
  • If you're all on discord, i will create a serveur, for all who are on our serveur : server code : 7BFVrRt