Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• The Abandoned Is a brand new guild created 5/16/16. The reason for this guild is because we had an awesome guild going that raided constantly. Our guild had no officer and our leader just fell off the face of the earth, the raiding was over just like that, Hence the name Abandoned. We will raid as much as possible, Open to join for now,
    Ally Code 739-684-871 need a few active players to fill officer spots to keep the ball rolling.

Hello friend. I am a leader of a slow growing guild so I and another possibly 5 of my guildies are looking for a new guild. My partner and I are both max level with half decent roster.

Here's my roster. https://swgoh.gg/u/goldiejames/

Here's my partners. https://swgoh.gg/u/daniwilson07/

We are always active and good contributors. If you want us to join your guild let me know and we'll come over.
  • Revenge of the Dark Side is recruiting. 518-696-297. Ally with DarthExecuter. This is a casual guild working up to Tier 7 pit raids and Basic Tank raids. There is alot of daily participation only ask that you complete your dailies and the daily guild challenges. Post up give me a shout. Take what makes you weak and turn it into something that makes you strong.

Peace is a Lie.
  • No Refuge is waiting for you!

Currently we have 45 members, so we have 5 open spots for a daily player! Have at least one 7* toon for rewards and will produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Tier 6 and heroic rancor, and can help us knock down the AAT tank raid going. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 80s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 6, Heroic Rancor on weekends / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 65s +.
  • Here is a real unique opportunity for someone!!

Guardians of Order is looking to help an up-and-coming player. We are a HAAT and T7 Pit guild and raid 3 times a week.

We are looking for a full-time player who is willing to do at least 3000/wk on energy and uses Line. Those are the only guild requirements once accepted.

We are asking that only players level 70+ and you must have at least one 7* character so that you can participate (at least zero lock) in both raids. No sense in accepting someone who we can't help level up quickly.
    Here is the most important part for us, we are mostly looking for someone that fits in well with the guild culture we have going. We have a lot of fun on Line (we even have several people who are no longer in the guild remained in the chat because we have so much fun.) We have a chat room built for quizzes that we run occasionally. We have a lot of veteran players as well that can offer help/guidance. But we want someone that wants to be part of a fun team, not just sit in the room quietly and reap the benefits.

We are UK based and our GRT (guild reset time) is 2:30PM EST (7:30BST)

Feel free to hit me up on Line—my ID is: BravoMaxi. Please make sure to include your ally code, and a link to your swgoh.gg account if you have one—it helps me out a bunch.
This discussion has been closed.