Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Jen'ari Ascendancy

We are currently accepting applicants!

If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337

NOTE:
    Guild is GMT-4 based (US Eastern). All times used in this post are GMT-4

Description:

We are a hardcore guild seeking active members that are willing to contribute. We operate on a 3 strike rule with removable strikes(1 full week of no strikes = 1 strike removed). If on any given day you do not meet the contribution requirements you will be given one strike per infraction up to a 3 strike dismissal. We complete a rotation of T6 and T5 raids for maximum efficiency.

Requirements:

Guild Daily Activity resets at 7:00 PM

Our requirements for joining and participation are as follows:
    • New members must be level 77+
    • New members must have a minimum of 10 7* units.
    • All members must contribute 600/600 daily coins to the guild bank VIA energy usage.
    • Monday - Spend "N" Energy in light side battles - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Tuesday - Complete "N" Galactic War battles - Must contribute 12 battles or more.
    • Wednesday - Spend "N" energy in hard mode missions - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Thursday - Finish "N" daily challenges - Must contribute 8 challenges or more.
    • Friday - Spend "N" energy in dark side battles - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Saturday - Attempts "N" battles in PvP - Must attempt 5 battles or more.
    • Sunday - Spend "N" energy in Cantina Battles - Must contribute 120 energy or more.

Highest Rank achieved: Rank 25!!

M9p7aQS.jpg
  • Sharkslife
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Do you love American history or America in general? If so, Founding Fathers might be for you! The guild will be run as a democracy!
  • Mr_C
    71 posts Member
    Options
    YodaOneForMe is looking to add up to 15 members! You need to be level 50 and up and be an active member of the guild. You can find it through my Ally code 655-355-637!
  • Options
    Black Wing Squadron has room for 9 players so we can attempt more tier 5 raids! Ftp players are welcome as long as you are active and friendly and have at least a 5 star team!

Striper
    Black Wing Squadron
  • Options
    Jen'ari Ascendancy

If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337

NOTE:

Description:

We are a hardcore guild seeking active members that are willing to contribute. We operate on a 3 strike rule with removable strikes(1 full week of no strikes = 1 strike removed). If on any given day you do not meet the contribution requirements you will be given one strike per infraction up to a 3 strike dismissal. We are currently running T6 raids with a T5 every 2-3 raids to drain any extra coins.

Requirements:

• All members must contribute 600/600 daily coins to the guild bank VIA energy usage.
    • Monday - Spend "N" Energy in light side battles - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Tuesday - Complete "N" Galactic War battles - Must contribute 12 battles or more.
    • Wednesday - Spend "N" energy in hard mode missions - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Thursday - Finish "N" daily challenges - Must contribute 8 challenges or more.
    • Friday - Spend "N" energy in dark side battles - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Sunday - Spend "N" energy in Cantina Battles - Must contribute 120 energy or more.

M9p7aQS.jpg
  • SnakesOnACane
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We're an active "60+ level only" guild called Reyning Blood (heh). Looking for those last 10-ish members! We're pretty chill in chat (English) but everyone contributes to the raid. Up until now we have been doing tier IV raids but we had some members request to move to tier V once most of the guild hits 70. My ally number is 814-115-954 and the other officer/leader figure is 998-692-368. If that isn't enough info to get you in, PM me and we'll work it out!
    Post edited by SnakesOnACane on
  • Options
    298th TIE Squadron wants YOU!

Are you a looking to keep accelerating your character growth?
    Are you interested in joining a fun community that also keeps folks accountable?
    Are you level 70 or higher and want to be part of a guild that cruises through Tier V?

Come and join us!

Username SteveO
    Guildname 298th TIE Squadron
    Player ID 748-237-643
  • colo
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, guild on french timezone "no limit gentlemen club".
    T5 raid every 2-3 days.
    40/50
    Recruiting daily active people for fun,play and raids :)

ally code : 856-346-357

• Options
    Hi guys feel free go add me if u want go join our guild, we are finding members that play a lot and can help us agains the rancor.
    My ally code is 885-559-144
    You can also search the guild, which os named ZumoClan
  • Options
    The Hateful Eight are currently recruiting. No requirements .

Well there is one requirement, just be active!!!
    We range from LVL 65 - 77 and will be ready to launch our first raid very soon.
    Will happily take groups of players from unhappy guilds.
    I currently run 'Crazy 88' a very successful guild which is about to launch a tier 7 raid and some of players will be moving over to this new guild to get it off to a flying start.
    Opportunities for officers and someone will be needed to run it once it's where it needs to be.
    Add my ally code 533-814-539 'Mr ****' and please make sure you leave your current guild so I can send an invite.
  • Wooky
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Come explore YOUR DARK SIDE!

We're looking for a few more members.
    No hard requirements, but we like active members who are able to contribute daily guild activities and take part in the raids. We mostly fight tier 4 raids, working our way up.

Ally code is 311-943-142.
    Name is Wooky.

We also have a few members using Line as a communication tool. You can find me there under wooky101.

Come join us!
  • Options
    Vade to Black is looking for players at all levels who play every day. Very relaxed guild. My ally code is 892-454-659. Add me and I'll invite you to the guild.
  • Options
    Guild Name: Raiders of Warm Wet Cave
    Ally Code: 835-472-586
    Ign: CaseyPanda level 77 currently

We are a mid tier friendly guild with less than 20 members right now. Willing to help low lvl guildies to progress and share strategies. Looking to recruit more active members to progress the raid. Right now we have a few lvl 70+ members and most between 40-50 levels. We have cleared tier 3 rancor twice so far. Will be glad to have more new and active members who don't mind to grow with us.Please feel free to add me and join our guild.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Guild full!! I will inform again if we need more members.
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    If your in an inactive guild we want you if your not in a guild but is active we want you with the current state of my guild we can do tier 6 and tier 5 every 4 days but we are hungry for more are you? My àllie code is 474-592-618 or apply here
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    Make sure to also check out Part 1: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/9318/looking-for-a-guild-check-here/p1

QS Strikes Back/QS Howling Ewoks
    Leader: ORTHODAWG
    Description:
    The Transformers invading Star Wars! The biggest alliance in Transformers Battle Tactics is now playing Galaxy of Heroes and we are looking for you!
    We have two guilds for two different playstyles. Check out our thread for more information.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33469/qs-strikes-back-qs-howling-ewoks-guilds-that-grow-with-you#latest

Pack Tactics
    Leaders: Universe Man, Xoxaan, Caresidious, Mol Keelee
    We are casual, but dedicated players, here to have fun. Hoping to find players who want to participate in the guild activities and enjoy Rancor stew with us.
    No website, but here is the forum link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32337/pack-tactics-open-guild?new=1

Geo Beck's Heroes
    Geo Beck's Heroes is a guild for casual players who don't want the pressure of enforced activity quotas. No pressure; just do what you can.
    Leader: Geo Beck
    Forum thread here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33671/geo-becks-heroes-looking-for-casual-players?new=1

Thugs in White Armor
    Description: "immature old people with a particularly dark and wicked sense of humour. And all the other important stuff bla bla bla..."
    Leaders are:
    @Sertorius
    CtrlAltElite: 426-324-414
    Silver: 684-839-693
    @Satirist: 796-873-169
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33726/thugs-in-white-armor#latest

Vader's Elite
    Easy going guild not much rules just you must be level 40 and active everyday. guild leader @Lord_Valac86 website https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33733/recruiting-guild-members-10-spots-open-for-vaders-elite#latest

Millenial Skyhoppers
    Short description: level 74+ players who want to take over the galaxies... Or at least the Galaxy of heroes!
    Ally code: 731-128-667
    Recruiting thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33924/the-millenial-skyhoppers-is-recruiting#latest

Oakland Tusken Raiders
    Leader: MCkeague
    Description: Guild that's looking for players willing to contribute. Preferably looking for players level 60+. Looking to be competitive in the higher tiered raids.

IYI
    GUILD FOUNDER : GAFLET
    DISC: Oba'mızın galaksiye sancaktar olmasına yardımcı olun! This is TURKish people group!
    URL : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34010/iyi-obasi-is-recin?new=1

Jenari's Ascendancy
    Leader: @Keleos_Riashra
    Description: Hardcore guild focused on taking down the toughest challenges while ensuring reasonable particiaption from all members.
    Website: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34111/jenari-ascendancy-recruitment-thread-50-50-full#latest

AYYYYLMAO
    Leader: Cmf (chimpmasterflash)
    872-978-837
    Ayyyylmao is a grind guild that looks to provide balance between pvp/guild raids, personal character development.
    I myself and pay to play and play daily. P2p isn't required but pulling some weight on your behalf is required.
    Let me know how I can help
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33901/ayyyylmao-accepting-apps-for-members-grind-grind-grind

YoChill
    Leader is Outfront
    Made it bc ppl were not chill in there descriptions, stuff about top 50 only and kicking folks daily! Yo they need to chill yo...play the game but don't be so crazy.

Qc Quantum
    Leader: Kagébé
    Descript: Guilde créée pour le fuseau horaire du Québec. Joignez vous à nous et que le Québec se lève! Plaisir et raids au menu.

12 Parsecs to Kessel
    Fia Faolann is the leader
    A growing group of friends who like TWD and Star Wars, and take people of all kinds of different skill levels. We use line to communicate, PM pablovonpabloii and ask for an invite. Looking forward to making the run with you!

Cloud City Crusaders
    The Cloud City Crusaders are a fun, low key guild. We're looking for players of any level so long as they are active. We're hoping to build together and have a handful mid-70s as well as a few low level players.
    Leader is Delia Leighton. Ally code is 222-152-423.
    Thread is at: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/35305/cloud-city-crusaders-looking-for-recruits/

Illusions of Dagobah
    The Guild Illusions of Dagobah is looking for new members. Friendly low-key guild based in the east coast US looking for active players that engage in both Guild And Daily activities.
    Requirements:
    Lv 50+
    At least 300 in daily Personal Guild Contribution
    Actively participate in daily Guild Activities
    If you are interested reply or look me up. My name is Ithiel Areli and my ally code is 563-135-511.
    For those who join, I've made a Line Group for the guild. Thanks.
    forum url is: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34452/illusions-of-dagobah-iod#latest

Galactic Mafioso
    Could we list our guild on your discussion? Galactic Mafioso is a new guild recruiting fun friendly people that play daily. Any level is fine as long as they are active.

Figurine D'an 'n Modal Nodes
    Leader - Cluna Tymic, Ally Code: 697-231-157, Line ID: clunatymic
    Guild Page - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32372/new-guild-figurine-dan-n-modal-nod
    Short Description - An active, but laid back group of people working together to do as many raids as possible and have fun.

Cweety
    Leaders: Kaytee Glopio, Mvua Nyeusi (148-387-712)
    Description: Italian/International guild. We are looking to recruit new people ready to have fun with us. We are mostly Italian, but some people from other countries are already present within the guild. The requirements are: Level 40+ and being reasonably active (no need to exaggerate, we are all human after all!)
    Website: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34947/cweety-italian-internation-guild

Just for fun
    Leaders: Mr Rapid Expansion (156-936-791), Arjaes (138-849-141)
    Short description: A casual guild working slowly towards raids. All levels welcome. Contribute to the guild activities and we'll start bothering the Rancor with door-to-door sales and nuisance calls.

Guy Fieri For President
    Level 70+ active players who want to make it to the top.

Mustafar's Ashes
    Leader : Nebilim
    Short description : we're a lvl 71 averaged guild. Most of members are from turkey but we've international members too. Chat languages are English and Turkish.
    Guild's time zone:GMT+3

Masters of Pain
    Leader: Delmon Ciiid'r
    Guild for the people who love playing and are striving to be #1 but aren't there yet, We want everyone to succeed and grow. We want active players that love to share their knowledge and/or help out the guild.

Defenders of Endor {DOE}
    Guild Description:
    International, Laid Back Guild. We are the first and only Ewok Guild. We aim to have fun, discuss strategy, farming tips, and everything else related to Ewoks within SWGOH. Once Guilds become official we hope to compete utilizing our small, furry friends.
    We have 10+ great members already & growing daily!
    Requirements:
    1) Line App - We use this as our main line of communication
    2) At least One 3* Ewok
    3) Commitment to farming, eventually utilizing at least one Ewok within SWGOH.
    4) Keep our guild a friendly environment
    Recruitment Representative:
    @RJ_Brando
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19059/defenders-of-endor-doe-ewok-guild#latest
    Line Contact:
    RJ_Brando
    Schulberg
    Chewy Johnson

Inglorious Blasters
    The Mandalorian Syndicate
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/26600/syn-the-mandalorian-syndicate-next-week-heroic-raid-49-50-accepting-applications/p1
    Leader: Biel Mand'alor
    Officers: DB OBi and Orion Lighter
    "We are looking for highly competitive players to join our guild.
    A little about us:
    We do no lower than Tier VI raids and usually start a new one every time we have 55k in guild coins (roughly every 2 days).
    We will start doing Tier VII soon after the upcoming Yoda event.
    Guild reset time @ GMT+2 (DST Italy)
    We start raids 10am @ GMT-3 (Brazil)
    If interested, please send a PM with your ally code, and I will pass it on to our guild leader for consideration.
    Applying for a reserve list is not bad here. If people are not contributing, they will be removed, thus creating space for a new recruit.
    Requirements:
    > Active LVL 75+
    > 30k Arena squad power
    > At Least 20 7* characters - Gear 8+
    > PVP Arena Rank Top 10
    > Must spend at least 600 in TOTAL ENERGY (Cantina + Normal)
    > Must have LINE.
    Please PM me if you´re interested in joining.

The Matrix
    Ally code is 517-276-662
    Recruiting thread is https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/37794/new-guild-the-matrix#latest
    A new guild open to all daily players

If you would like me to add your guild to this thread, please PM me with your guild name, leaders, short description, and forum thread/website! Thanks!

How does one pm?
  • Options
    @lucacat click the letter icon in the top right then click new message. assign @ID into the to field
  • Options
    Name: Jodo Baas
    Ally Code: 297-743-172
    Lvl: 76
    7*: 6; gear lv 8
    6*: 4; gear lvl 8 & 7
    5*: 3; gear lvl 8
    Rest are 4* with various gear lvls

Started playing 3 months ago (February)
    F2P player
    Active 7 days a week, completeing all objectives, challenges, arena, GW, etc.
    Currently focusing on farming shards for existing characters before unlocking new ones.
  • Options
    Endor Irregulars is recruiting.

We are a mature, laid back, casual / active guild, accepting level 30 and up active players.... We understand that you may have a life and will not boot you for spending time with your wives, girlfriends or mistresses.

If interested, PM me here or in game. My Ally Code is: 739-999-426
  • Options
    Guild: Brohood Cart

Casual guild looking to fill out members. All are welcome.

Leaders: Uncle Pockets 995-935-399 and Brother Cart 779-581-769

Add us as ally and request to join. Can't wait to add more members
  • Osiris
    1 posts Member
    Options
    SoCal Gentleman's Club
    Just cleared first raid. Tier 2. Open recruiting lvl 40 and up.
  • Options
    Jen'ari Ascendancy

NOTE:

Description:

We are a hardcore guild seeking active members that are willing to contribute. We operate on a 3 strike rule with removable strikes(1 full week of no strikes = 1 strike removed). If on any given day you do not meet the contribution requirements you will be given one strike per infraction up to a 3 strike dismissal. We are currently running T6 raids with a T5 every 2-3 raids to drain any extra coins.

Requirements:

M9p7aQS.jpg
  • Options
    fc21oVQ.jpg
    OUR HISTORY

Composed by member from all around the world, we aim to accomplish all the daily Guild Activities on Tier 7, raising Guild Currency to all of our members. We are a primarily focused on having fun with guild members and enjoying the game. As we all know its not easy to accomplish every objective and reach the top, without some organization and setting some goals. That is why we are a Mixed P2P and F2P guild.

With some dedication, strategy and smart usage and maybe a little investment with crystal, its possible to maintain a good place in Arena Rank and have a better crystal payout. Contributing to your success in the game. You don't need to be a whale, a little bit here and there its more than enough to play this game competitively. But that its not the requirement needed to become a member in Global Force. Like we've already said it, a smart usage on crystals and better place on arena ranking, its enough to be part of our guild.

So be prepared to contribute as a active member and reach all of your goals together. And apply now.
    R2-D2-icon.png
    HOW THE GUILD WORKS?

We are currently working with a Council. They make all the decisons about the guild. Strategies, members recruitment/withdraw, set difficulty RAID tier on Rancor, and everything else to make the guild tread a path to success (so cliche) everyone's top goals. We have five members in our council:
    • Luizinho
    • digsmartins
    • Puru
    • Higher
    • Kyp Durron

So if you need to address anything related to the guild you can address to them. And your request, complaint and suggestion will be heard and debated.

Our current time to start/end a new guild activity is: 13:30 PST
    Our current time to refresh RAID attempts: 19:00 PST
    Rules-of-Fight-Club-icon.png
    RULES

Those are our current rules:
    1. All members must respect each other. No member should disrespect any member for your gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, side of the force. If it happens some conflict with another member, don't try to resolve in public. Reach out him first, then try to contact one of the members of the council.
    2. The member must be active and participate on the guild community either by Forum's Chat or Telegram Group. All the important announcements will be given on those two ways. Its extremly important, because once they are made its your responsability as a member to read and have knowledge of information. We wanna try to avoid "I didn't see" or "I didn't knew" situations. So its your responsability.
    3. All member who stay offline more than 48h (without a warning) will be automatically kicked from the guild.
    4. Currently our minimum requirements to the guild activites are all to reach Tier 7. They are:
      • Sunday: 480 Cantina energy per member (360 for F2P).
      • Monday: 1400 Light Side Battles energy per member (1000 for F2P).
      • Tuesday: 12 Galactic Battles per member.
      • Wednesday: 1400 Dark/Light Hard Battles energy per member (1000 for F2P).
      • Thurday: 8 Challenges per member.
      • Friday: 1400 Dark Side Battles energy per member (1000 for F2P).
      • Saturday: 10 PVP Battles per member.
      If you need any help to set a strategy plan based on your timezone, you can contact @digsmartins.
    5. All member must respect and achieve the minimum requirements. Of course, everyone has a real life and some cases will be evaluated in isolation.
    6. The rules can be changed at any moment in need. It always be informed and widely release when it does.
    clone-old-icon.png
    RECRUITMENT
    Minimum Requirements:
    Level: 76+
    Arena: Top 10
    Active and daily player

Application form:
    SEND TROUGHT PM
    Level:
    Arena ranking:
    Amount 6*/7* with G8/G9:
    In-Game Nickname:
    Ally Code:
  • Hynes81
    66 posts Member
    Options
    OrangeCursh5280 is looking for you! We are a mid-tier friendly guild with 30 members. We are looking for active member to help out in the daily activities and the raids. We understand you have a life outside of the game and someday you are not able to contribute to the daily activities. We are willing to help all members grow and share strategy ideas. Let’s go Crush them!

Guild: OrangeCrush5280

My ally Code: 615-817-684 (RoryTheGreat) Leader Level 71.
  • Options
    Hey .our clan is searching for members .we are Players between lvl.30 -80 .
    everyone ca co in
    Check out the guilde

Kult von kreesh

I hope we See US .its nice to See us!!!
    May the force be With u
  • Options
    JediMindTrickz is looking for guild mates. We don't micromanage. Just looking for active lvl 50+ players. Currently doing lvl IV raids. Right now we have 2 70+ players, 13 65+, 9 60+, and the rest over 54. We are mostly all from a server about 3 months old, so don't let lvls fool you, we are growing fast! Add me as an ally for an invite.
    737-791-633
  • Brakus
    1 posts Member
    Options
    the clan of ironside is looking for new active members 65+ who are looking to have fun and contribute to guild for all to benefit. we are doing teir 5 and with a few more people we will be doing 6 shortly. my ally code is 321-924-183 add me or send clan request. the clan of ironside
    see you soon :)
  • Twiztid8
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a good high leveled group that is very active and doesn't have any slackers. Haven't missed any of the 600 daily guild contribution since the guilds started! I have 13 7* toons soon to be 16 and I play this game every single day halfway through level 77 and arena rank 160ish

Add me on LINE icposse8 to msg me with details on the guild. Will only join if you're top tier and actually need another extremely active/powerful player. Thank you all!

7* characters include: Sidious, Dooku, Mace, JC, Lumi, Chewie, Eeth, Yoda, Poe, QGJ, Phasma, and more! Please consider me :)

East coast US

Ally code is 163-219-793

I also spend money on this game! Definitely not F2P :)
  • Options
    PRAETORIANS looking for active members, friendly active guild players over 76 ll be officers(with one condition raids must be pre announced) if interest add me 792 178 268 (elliniki clan)
  • Options
    The House of Chaos is looking for active Guild teammates to destroy the Rancors! I am an active level 61 player and we currently have 11 members in the guild. We're a new guild that has attacked the Rancor once so far, and hoping to get more players to allow us to Raid more often.

Add me if interested: 246-115-556

Officers will be chosen soon based on contribution.
This discussion has been closed.