Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• MikeMG
    13 posts Member
    ClanSolo is looking for players in the 45 to 60 range that want to lvl and raid. F2P, P2P doesnt matter everyone is welcome. Currently running t2 looking to move up to t3 and 4 but need more members. Sitting about 20 strong atm.

PM for more details or add ally code 373 447 618 for invite.

Thanks
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks a lot!! The guild is full but soon I will informn if is needed more members!!
    Post edited by Quim on
  • I absolutely love this game! So much so I would be a great poster candidate for a support group member. Two accounts that I play many times daily. One is almost level 69 and the other level 72! I joined the first guild I could find and they have 5 active members which I am two of them. We just are in our second raid and doesn't look like we are even going to finish it. Would love to find a better home for my two accounts. Level 72 ally code 412-329-389. Level 68 ally code 814-582-313. Thanks advance.
  • KhalJecht
    43 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Expired reply
  • Infinity1
    361 posts Member
    Bama69man join RomaniaForce, we are active and friendly. My ally is: 961-734-622.
    Infinity 961-734-622
  • ok227
    2 posts Member
    Jabbas pirates are starting their adventure and need bigger crew.
    Are you active player? Then maybe you're one of us, especially if you are from Czechia island :wink:

Captain Kuba and his crew are looking forward to you.

Our forum:https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39653/jabbas-pirates-wants-you#latest
  • Need allies and guild members. My name is brawler53 and my ally code is 431-433-463. Im level 77 and rank consistently in the top 30 in arena. My guild is S2BS. We are a casual guild open to all. Right now we have 15 members, mostly lvl 70+ with 1 raid done and looking to start another one. We use the chat regularly for tips and raids. No matter what level you are, i will accept your ally request if you join my guild. Hopefully i will see you there!
  • Hallo allerseits!
    Wir suchen noch nette und aktive Mitglieder ohne Levelbeschränkung für unsere Gilde.
    Meldet euch bei: 793-474-274 und wir nehmen euch auf. Für maximalen Erfolg und tolle raids - BfG Barbarians! Mein Bündniscode lautet: 793-474-274, derzeitiges Level: 77.

Für maximalen Erfolg und tolle raids - BfG Barbarians!
    Wir suchen aktive Mitglieder für einen starken, handlungsfähigen Clan! Join The Family !!!!

Wir freuen uns auf euch!

Bündniscode: 793-474-274
  • The Scruffy Looking Maulrats are looking for active guild members who want to join a fun group. We are an international group of UK/US people who enjoy playing the game and communicating (using Discord). We'd love to have other countries as well and go global.

We'll do 5/6 level raids as often as we can at a time when everyone can participate. We will work towards higher raids when capable.

Looking for players that are lvl 75+ish, 7+ish 7* chars, 150ish+ arena rank. But we will consider you if you are active and cool.

Send ally invite to 614-119-711

We only need 18 more members to fill the group.
  • Nitou
    38 posts Member
    Dauntless is looking for a few new guild members to join our team. We have a tier 6 raid up at the moment. I can be reached via pm on the forum or Line app (search -nitou-)
  • CrazyjediRick1
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    StarWarsForceUnleashed.jpg[/URL][/img] Use your force squadron is recruiting in the Usa UK Canada level 60+ active daily players please. we are a very friendly active group. Helping each other with our personal goals while achieving good success in the guild activities. either pm me or add my Allie code 474-592-618. we have mostly money players and F2P are more than welcomed here.
    Thank you
    May the force be with you!!!!
    Post edited by CrazyjediRick1 on
  • Rule of Fifty are a guild based in the UK looking for a strong memeber to join us. We do T6 raids currently and we are looking to start doing T7 next week. Level 77+ and you must be willing to make/use line app.
  • Slingz
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Blazing Sandthrowers is currently recruiting more active members! We're at 20/50 but aim to get a full roster asap. We're doing tier V raids at the moment.
    Feel free to add me if you're at lvl 70+ with atleast 5x5* chars and I'll throw you an invite :)

Ally code: 176-753-171

More info here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34213/blazing-sandthrowers-recruiting-70-semi-competitive
  • Targaryen Needs to fill up our roster Player levels from the 50s to the 70s currently doing level 3 4 5
    Currently doing a level four raid come jump in
    accepting just about anybody just Ally and I'll send you and invite ASAP if you are not in a guild
    ally code 119 492 815

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Looking for a guild Join {Gun Down}

Requirements-

20+ 7* characters

Level 75+

LINE app (Used to Communicate).

Pm me here or message me in the LINE app

LINE ID pbaldo93
  • Immortal_stoic
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The Endorable Padawans looking for members. Pretty chill 70+ guild if interested just message me:)
    Post edited by Immortal_stoic on
  • SephirothVII777
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey guys, players wanted for Warriors of Sunlight 777. New space made due to inactives. If interest please add my ally code and send a request. If guild looks full please send ally code and i will send a request to you if i want you in. Lvl 75+ preferred please. Need actives and looking to move to tier 6 raids
    Ally code: 357-398-226

• I am an officer in a high level, high experience F2P guild called Inglorious Blasters. We plan to be the first full F2P guild to conquer the Tier 7 Rancor.

Currently looking for a few more players.

*Requirements*
    Level: 77+
    7* Characters: 10+
    Money Spent: Less than $50 total in game, with no plans to spend more than that in the future.
    Time Zone: Majority of guild is around EST. Would prefer players within 3 hours of EST (West USA to West Europe).
    Activity: Active daily and able to contribute in guild chat on Discord app.

Please have a SWGOH.gg profile for us to view. Message me for details.
  • We are recruiting players for our guild: Dark Templar. Currently, we have 19/50 active players. We raid the level 4 for now in order to help our lower level players, but we will eventually move to the level 5.

Requirements: Lvl 60+ and active

If you would like to join, send a request and/or add me by ally code: 394-899-232

Thanks for looking, and may the force be with you!
  • Slinging Siths are looking for active dedicated fun members. We have no requirements except.. Do your guild activities ,cantina activities, and keep upgrading your.gear, and characters abilities. If you can buy the shard cards, money cards , and levelling droids.But. Most of all have fun and try to help others if you can. Slinging Siths has open enrollment no lvl require! My ally number is 957-783-915

• American
    394 posts Member
    Hi I"m part of Wallet Warriors guild. We're looking for level 75+ players with 6+ 7* toons. We are seeking players who are active, chill, and complete dailies. We have chill group of players who also use groupme outside of the in game chat to communicate also.

We're going to be running mostly Tier 6s for now. We took about 3 days/4 character refreshes to complete last raid. Whatever guild currency we accrue, we then start another raid. Our leader's time zone is CST so character refreshes are at 12AM CST and guild activities reset at 6:30PM CST.

Hit me up if you're interested. My ally code is 472-494-958.

-America (my username)
  • Davidwbjr76
    594 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by Davidwbjr76 on
  • "Memes R Us" wants you!
    Looking to become a very large guild. We are in need of people that can complete the guild activities daily to maximize raiding.
  • The Abandoned Is a brand new guild created 5/16/16. The reason for this guild is because we had an awesome guild going that raided constantly. Our guild had no officer and our leader just fell off the face of the earth, the raiding was over just like that, Hence the name Abandoned. We will raid as much as possible, Open to join for now,
    Ally Code 739-684-871 need a few active players to fill officer spots to keep the ball rolling.
  • Infinity1
    361 posts Member
    The Abandoned Is a brand new guild created 5/16/16. The reason for this guild is because we had an awesome guild going that raided constantly. Our guild had no officer and our leader just fell off the face of the earth, the raiding was over just like that, Hence the name Abandoned. We will raid as much as possible, Open to join for now,
    Ally Code 739-684-871 need a few active players to fill officer spots to keep the ball rolling.

Are you interested in a merge?
    We RomaniaForce want to enforce our team and we are looking for fine mates.
    Infinity 961-734-622
  • Ditto that. I'm so sorry your GM abandoned you, thats aweful. Why don't you join this lil group, be my #1 and if anything happens to either of us, the other will surely save the day. It's called Hearts of Jed'i and you won't be abandoned there, I promise. The group is about 20/50 and I'm actively recruiting for raids, pvp and socializing.

My group is in the USA, small, friendly team from Florida, Pennsylvania, California, etc. I'm the GM in California. We are about a month old, working on Tier 3. Our core members score under 150 daily in the arena and we have a lot of fun with daily contribution maximums and guild chat. Were gunho on the whole raid thing and quite enthusiastic about competitive Arena PvP. I'm still learning here but am lv 69, arena score #106 today. I've had a lightside guild in SWTOR and it did well.

My Ally Code is 353-859-586. The guilds name is Hearts of Jed'i. My PN is Pri'noli and the account name here us Hearts_of_Jedi .

Please consider a happy merge with us?

Pri'noli (Devi)
  • Maven
    1 posts Member
    Disturbance is looking for members of all levels. We are a new guild on Galaxy of Heroes, but we have played other mobile games as a guild for several months. Including The Walking Dead, where we have been #1 on our region for 6 months now.

If you are looking to get in a great guild from the start and grow with us contact me.

Ally code 813-568-815
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Post edited by saberOriginal on
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    LetTheWookieWin is currently looking to fill some openings. please contact me if interested. :) thanks
  • XxDARTHxBANExX
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Guild Name: DARTHxBANE
    Requirements:
    -Lvl 75+
    -Active Daily
    -Enough characters to run tier 5 raid at least 3 times.

DARTHxBANE is a full guild, looking to do some spring cleaning. If you are active daily and can contribute, then we are your guild.

If you are interested pm me or shoot me an ally invite ALLY CODE:691-664-315
This discussion has been closed.