Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Are you looking to complete T7 Rancor raids and Normal AAT raids with a clear path to Heroic AAT raiding? Then look no further! We currently have both Normal & Heroic AAT raid divisions, and we have limited openings in our Normal AAT group. If you're not quite ready for Heroic but are diligently working toward it, what better way to get there than to join a guild like ours?!

About the Guild:
    We're a newly formed guild resulting from the merger of two top-100 guilds: Sinister Alliance and Fifty Shades of Rey. We're in the process of voting on a new name for our combined guild, but for now we're temporarily residing in the old Sinister Alliance guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/20/sinister-alliance/) and Green Gravy (https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/green-gravy/). You may have been surprised to see Green Gravy dominating many of the PVP brackets this past weekend! [For the "picture or it didn't happen" crowd, the proof is below.]

We are a well organized and competitive guild that has both P2P as well as F2P members from all over the world, but mostly the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and learn/discuss new strategies.

We use LINE to communicate, and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private subreddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

Guild Schedule:
    Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero, and then each member is allowed one attack after 3:10pm PST / 6:10pm EST / 11:10pm GMT. The roster refresh for the Normal AAT raid is 3:00pm PST / 6:00pm EST / 11:00pm GMT. These times are designed to accommodate players in many time zones.

Requirements to Apply:
    First and foremost, we want dedicated daily players looking to grow as part of a team. Completing your 600/600 guild contribution daily is a requirement. You should have a decent number of 7*, G8-G11 characters and be actively working on improving your roster for Heroic raiding.

You can reach me on Line at Ace97302 or PM me if you are interested in joining our guild!

And here are some PVP pictures just because it's fun to say we finished ahead of TI :D

1k5WgJM.jpg
    7njLrhi.jpg
    De7Ptka.jpg
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill about 5 spots doing T6 but would like to push to Heroic soon

We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 5 spots open for players. Just a few things about us:

1.- We prefer lvl 70+ but if you’re active we would love to have you. We currently finish T5 in 1 refresh and will do this level from time to time to spend surplus credits, but primarily do T6 raids.
    2.- Both F2P and paid players are welcome. We have mainly F2P players but a few spend some cash.
    3.- We encourage all our players to raid daily and strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens.
    4.- You are active… plain and simple we want people who open the app and are interested in having fun and talking.
    5.- We do not have any chat requirements and mainly communicate in game at this point.

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367

Or if you are interested post your ally code here and we will add you as an ally first and then to the guild.

Looking forward to having you on our guild!
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid guild looking for everyday players that have a well rounded roster capable of helping beat the AAT raid.

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their roster.

Our members actively discuss raid comps, arena comps, how to 3* battles, and help each other gear their heroes through donations.

We run T7 rancor raids 3-4 times per week. Currently, we have a 0 damage for the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. After 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We are also running Normal mode AAT raids on a FFA format. We have finished three so far and are looking to run Heroic AAT raids by December.

We have members from throughout the world. Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps. Although we do have a Discord channel that a lot of our members use, which we highly encourage new members to join.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Discord ID: Maegor#0568
  • Options
    fuhgawz wrote: »
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill about 15 spots doing T6 but would like to push to Heroic soon

We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 15+ spots open for players. Just a few things about us:

1.- We prefer lvl 70+ but if you’re active we would love to have you. We currently finish T5 in 1 refresh and will do this level from time to time to spend surplus credits, but primarily do T6 raids.
    2.- Both F2P and paid players are welcome. We have mainly F2P players but a few spend some cash.
    3.- We encourage all our players to raid daily and strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens.
    4.- You are active… plain and simple we want people who open the app and are interested in having fun and talking.
    5.- We do not have any chat requirements and mainly communicate in game at this point.

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367

Or if you are interested post your ally code here and we will add you as an ally first and then to the guild.

We have 11 members in our guild and are looking to merge with another we are mostly 80+ we are all active players
  • Options
    Alpha squad is a friendly, helpful, and drama-free guild consisting of primarily F2P players (with a few P2P sprinkled in). We have killed AAT once and are now in the process of adding a few players to push Heroic AAT to farm status.

Requirements are as follows:
    1) Level 83+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
    3) TWO Heroic AAT Ready Teams (max gear/mods): Chirpalps, Rebels, Droids, Jedis, Jawas
    4) Must clear GW daily
    5) Top 25 arena team (we prefer top 5 daily finishers)
    6) Active in guild donations (300+ lifetime donations)
    7) Must be able to raid at 7:30pm EST (4:30pm PST)
    8) Must be a team player

If you are interested, please respond to this post with your ally code, message me (via forum or discord: Hovah#4074), or add me as an ally: 627-447-227.
  • Options
    Guild looking for a few members to get help us get through heroic att raid. Already finishing heroic rancor raid every other day. Not many rules other than participate and help each other. Ally code is 816-724-446
  • Options
    fuhgawz wrote: »
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill about 5 spots doing T6 but would like to push to Heroic soon

We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 5 spots open for players. Just a few things about us:

3 more spots folks!
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit damage to get everyone a chance), and are also working on T6 AAT.

If you are level 79+ and want to raid (have at least 5 synergized 7* so you can get involved in T7), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    Looking for guild to do heroic rancor and normal AAT

30+ 7* toons
    #30 in arena

ally code
    884-183-572
  • Options
    Looking for new members to work towards Heroic AAT. We currently complete Normal AAT in just over 5 days.

We clear Heroic Rancor approximately 3x a week too!

We ask that you have 2 quality squads that can contribute to Heroic AAT, here is our train of thought concerning squads.

Phase 1 - Aayla/IGD/Yoda/JKA/QGJ
    Phase 2 - HK/88/86/Nebit/JE
    Phase 3 - Palpatine/Chirpa/SunFac/RG/Fives
    Phase 4 - Wiggs/Leia/Ackbar/STH

Guild links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/

Guild Raiding Rules:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4y1h5z/new_raid_system_zero_registration/

Only requirement is joining our discord server which is in link below

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4x044p/discord_requirement_information/
  • Options
    Neustart - " The Krauts" eine deutsche Gilde auf dem Weg nach oben.
    Nachdem einige von uns schlechte Erfahrungen gemacht haben mit den "falschen" Gilden wagen wir einen Neuanfang.
    Aktuell sind wir ca. 20 Mitglieder aus verschiedenen Gilden zuvor. Alle 80+ mit 15+ 7* Chars.
    Unser Ziel ist kurzfristig schnell wieder mit T7 Heroic Rancor Raids zu starten, um dann auch den AAT zu meistern. Erfahrung von den Gilden davor sind vorhanden.
    Es wird nur Deutsch gesprochen, nein wir können alle English aber es macht es einfacher ;)
    Was wir wollen:
    - aktive Spieler die einfach Spaß am täglichen spielen haben.
    - ca. 400+ Gildenmünzen pro Tag sind gern gesehen, aber kein muss
    - 80+ wäre gut, aber auch kein muss solange Ihr gerne spielt - wir sind sehr hilfsbereit und helfen beim Aufbau deines Roosters
    - inaktive Spieler werden nach 10 Tage gekickt, außer sie sagen einen kurzen Satz (sollte jeder schaffen ;) )
    - Rooster egal, ob ihr jetzt 10x 7* habt oder 35x 7* oder erst 1 nen - wie oben - Spaß am täglichen Spiel!
    Wenn Ihr den Krauts beitreten wollt, einfach mir einen PM schicken, hier antworten oder Ally Codes
    JansonJanson 257-829-715 SWGOH Profil
    Line App: ID nosnajjanson
    oder
    Leader: Smaul 689-798-517
    so .... let´s K r a u t up - like Barney Stinson would say ;)
  • Options
    HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill about 2 spots doing T6 but would like to push to Heroic soon

We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 2 spots open for players. Just a few things about us:

1.- We prefer lvl 70+ but if you’re active we would love to have you. We are a T6 guild and very close to T7

• Options
    Fringerators is a t5. -t6 guild looking for 3 active 75+.working on AAT. Chill guild with line chat available, raids several times a week, we make about 20k raid tickets a day . Pm me or my line id is darkjedi64
  • Gander
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello all, this is Gander from Wraith B@stards. We're looking to fill our open guild positions. We're currently seeking level 50+ active members of the SWGOH community who like to play daily. We have several 70+ and anyone less than that is usually quite active and leveling quickly. 992-286-186 is my ally code - drop me an invite and we'll send you a guild invite. T4 raiding is where we are at currently.
  • Options
    Looking for active guild to join

I'm lv70 a lot of 7* toons extremely active and looking to have fun hmu!

Code: 232-142-839
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 45 7* Characters.We Now Have Two Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    Im a relatively new player (been playing for about a month now) and im an active player that ALWAYS gets my 600 raid tickets per day.
    I was wondering if any guild that has some inactive players who run a lot of heroic rancor would pick me up so I can leech and get gold faster to level up my ray?
    Player level: 54
    ID: 898-686-377
    I currently have only one 7* hero (bare minimum for heroic) GS.
    5* lumi
    4* GC
    4* Ig-88
    4* chewie
    4* poe
    and an assortment of a few other 4* chars. PM me if anyone is interested :) Thanks! Regards,

Dave
  • Options
    UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Options
    Check out my latest post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/78458/finishing-aat-heroic-looking-for-players-to-speed-it-up#latest

American Empire is recruiting for AAT Heroic, consistently top 50, hit #1 on multiple occasions!

Contact me on LINE/Discord if you think you have what it takes, need to be able to contribute your 2%.

LINE ID: aloomis16
    Discord: aclbosox#8982
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello ,
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our push to heroic aat.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. Time which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing Normal AAT raids which take 3days at the moment and improving we are close to completing Heroic AAT just need a few more good players with good squads to get us over the finish line.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 80+
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)(would consider 15+ 7*)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
    Post edited by Soc on
  • Options
    HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Options
    Minions of Chaos are recruiting!

We're looking for players to join our guild and help us grow and spread more chaos against the rancour and grevious. All we ask is that you be respectful to everyone in the guild, donate when you can, and focus on the guild activities so we can get the most raids in as possible. If you want more information message me or send an ally request 741-615-625.
  • Options
    VISCIOUS recruiting. Based in Australia with plenty of members in USA too. T7 rancor 3x per week and complete normal ATT raid in 7-8 days. Only ask the 600 daily and one hit only on rancor so everyone gets rewards. Feel free to add me on 623-122-694 if interested.
  • Options
    UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I am currently looking to recruit players for a guild There are lots of places for all levels, just as players are active My ally Code: 995-491-764 Good game to all
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello ,
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.When we do a Normal AAT raid it takes 3 days at the moment and improving we are close to completing Heroic AAT just need a few more good players with good squads to get us over the finish line.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 80+
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)(would consider 15+ 7*)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi, are you a newer player looking for a casual guild? Then The Silent Rebels is for you. We are looking for players that want to be helped and help grow our guild. Just starting to do T1 raids. Prefer players in the lvl 20 to 50ish range. Add me my ally code is739-523-977.
  • count_valerian
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Child of Light is a casual T7 guild looking for 4-5 new members. We easily run T7 rancor raids every 3 days and make sure we get as many people involved as possible.
    We’re at 48/50 members and have a 2-3 other spots opening up.
    We only have 2 requirements, be vocal and be active. We want members who will at least say hi, let us know they are there, and join in the conversation occasionally. Officers use the Kik app for easier chat and welcome others to join, but not required. About half the guild is on the Kik app.
    Note: We are primarily looking for recruits with at least one 7* to join in raids, so level 65+, or whatever level it takes to get at least one 7* is preferred.
    In terms of activity, we just encourage you to do your dailies. That’s it. We’re not strict about getting 600 by any means. Just attempt to play daily. Let us know if you’re taking a break or will be inactive for a while.
    If you want to be part of a casual, fun-loving guild then look no further.
    PM me here or add one of us below.
    My Ally Code: 752-295-757. Valerian
    Leader Ally Code: 331-889-214. Exodio
    Officer Ally Code: 161-377-877. Docelo
  • Options
    Looking for a heroic tank guild. Message me please.
This discussion has been closed.