Who to get next with my GW tokens.

I have everyone in GW and almost all seven stars although I don't have the credits to promote them all.
I don't have Biggs, Resistance pilot, or nightsister initate maxed, but which one of those characters are the best option?

Replies

• Initiate!
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • I hear initiate is pretty good
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Initiate, then RP

She is a beast. I run NS team for everything. And get speed combined with her abilities makes her a terror

She is a beast. I run NS team for everything. And get speed combined with her abilities makes her a terror

Would you recommend that one farms Phasma and Poggle first? I dont have a strong dark side but I desperately need one
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Phasma, can also be use in raids, both phase1 or phase 2.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    I hear initiate is pretty good

Who's Initiate good to pair with besides NS team? I have her but not level up.
  • PugVader wrote: »
    I hear initiate is pretty good

Who's Initiate good to pair with besides NS team? I have her but not level up.

I run her primarily with NS. In the arena, it's fun to run her with Asajj, Phasma, Lumi and Dooku too for a slight change.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    NI is pretty good.. She stuck that debuff on the Rancor.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • I have her 7* , she's a beast
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    NI is pretty good.. She stuck that debut on the Rancor.

How do you go about using her and how and in which phase?
  • DarthMelkor
    277 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Lumi>Phasma>Poggle>IG-86>doesn't really matter or teebo if you have an ewok team to build