Opponents Evade too Often

My targeted opponent evade 3 attacks for 2 turns in a row from my 3 respective attackers. I think it's a bit too much... Please do something about it

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    yea, i targeted a toon 5 times in a row with old ben lead and i missed 4 times. my guess is the rng in this game is using true random, i.e. each hit is independent. it wouldve been so much beter had it been pseudo random instead.

I play dota and it used to have true random mechanics, which clearly disliked by the playerbase. but it got changed, for the better, to pseudo random mechanics. valve always listens to their playerbase's complaints. maybe, maybe this game can learn a thing or two from valve, which arguably the best, and most successful gaming company out there.
    All heil lord GabeN.

if u wanna read more about pseudo rng:
    http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Pseudo-random_distribution
  • Yup-that's my biggest gripe with the game. It makes the game less strategic and more of a gamble. If I wanted to play a game based on luck, I woulda downloaded slots!! Please change!
  • Same issue here. When my toon finally hits half my health is gone and that is against characters that do not have high evasion. Please fix as with the higher levels the fun just will not be there and I like this game.