Who do you kill last?

Prev1
Robbathehutt
1048 posts Member
edited May 2016
In Arena or GW what commonly used character do you generally save to kill last?

Who do you kill last? 197 votes

Count Dooku
9%
clhsSlythRinnJaceTirelAkavirBon_ElAltoon33DorianGraySameriusSikhoJawaJedi441SamuraiSaralebDarthdaddy81M31AndroMojavelandbaronThorozar11SuperdesiAjnatakonstantine 19 votes
Fives
21%
cosmicturtle333AdamWStarSonFAED_EmperorRobbathehuttDaysOfYoreJaybayblayDumbledoreMegadeth3700WildGruntJuan123SlyKrysisOobydoobRyanRossiSparrowRAYRAYArubeEnarethpowerUriakatosDan_z 42 votes
Captain Phasma
2%
77tHeDaRkSiDe77thetakas1cc80manLastJediYoussa 5 votes
Poggle the Lesser
0%
Barriss Offee
24%
Khorvog_KarbossaichotolotpepelestatCharlesbusabenacrowTrisbouilleBaggodiSalgado9OwexBaillEricsonXgarubladorEleiemInternetSwagJ0K3RShiasatHershBathensKingOfLosingquigonkennyYudokaMezmo 49 votes
Genosian Soldier
0%
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
35%
DaishiCreativeAttackerUshoMurTelTakBrobiWanKenobiSeryaT0mmyB23BluerockRomao33HutHangfireWJ28GwonkinfectiouszombiePiffGuruLegoLegs_YarzahnAlteisen76DarthMelkor 70 votes
Kylo Ren
0%
Savage Opress
3%
SekuMosEisleyxSkandarGraunxmidnitecloudZachman523Shadamence 6 votes
Other (Who and Why?)
3%
scubaNortikka_aikarajuudvl009Ben10jamm92TheLawMillkdudz 6 votes

Replies

• InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    Barriss Offee
    Bariss because it allows my cooldowns to reset.
    But many of the above are valid choices and it depends on the enemy team composition.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    Fives
    I chose Fives because I just hate trying to kill him even with a full team.
  • All of the above except for GS
  • Sids. Sadistic Glee takes advantage of death. Keep him at full health and you effectively take away that ability.

If I use Yoda, Old Ben is first to die
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Sids. Sadistic Glee takes advantage of death. Keep him at full health and you effectively take away that ability.

sadistic glee isnt really a problem, once you start hitting him you usually wont kill another toon before you finished sid off.

ot: all except GS
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    It depends on the squad, too hard to answer otherwise. One squad I face has Phasma, Dooku, Poggle, 5s, and Han. I hit Phasma until my Han taunts then I swap and blowup Dooku, since he will just hit my Han and the attack 5s since he does the same. Just depends on the opponent.
  • leef wrote: »
    Sids. Sadistic Glee takes advantage of death. Keep him at full health and you effectively take away that ability.

sadistic glee isnt really a problem, once you start hitting him you usually wont kill another toon before you finished sid off.

I think it's more of a habit I got into early in the game, when I was running all Jedi. Now I think I do it because he poses the least threat now.
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
    Though I kill Fives last on all teams without Kenobi.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I think it's more of a habit I got into early in the game, when I was running all Jedi. Now I think I do it because he poses the least threat now.

i kill him first in GW, freaking hate heal immunity ^^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Barriss Offee
    bariss she has mucho HP and hits with a rubber stick

but depends on teams. Savage I often leave for last as well for similar reasons

for dooku and fives I kill them when I want to if I have a stunner, otherwise I wait pop a lumi heal and go burn away towards end of round
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Can't vote, it really depends on the team.
    Usually though 5,s, savage and Barris are my lowest priority.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Other (Who and Why?)
    leia cos shes perma invis
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
    dvl009 wrote: »
    leia cos shes perma invis

I usually kill her first. Leaving her is nasty!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Fives
    papnwors wrote: »
    Can't vote, it really depends on the team.
    Usually though 5,s, savage and Barris are my lowest priority.

Barris is a low kill priority. 5's and Savage are usually killed last because if you attack them, they will most likely wipe your team unless you coordinate stuns/stealth (especially on 5s).
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Darthdaddy81
    271 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Count Dooku
    I said I'd kill Sully last. I lied.
  • garublador
    915 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Barriss Offee
    I put Barriss but I didn't see Ben in time. Ben is the obvious choice. If it gets down to just those two then my guess is that the game has already been decided.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    I'm curious as to how you kill Leia first. Maybe if you hit smash her with Rey and get a stun off Dooku, but she's so fast that she'll steal fast enough and you'll need AOE from there to even have a chance. A geared-out Leia isn't going down easy. *giggity*
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Other (Who and Why?)
    I'm curious as to how you kill Leia first. Maybe if you hit smash her with Rey and get a stun off Dooku, but she's so fast that she'll steal fast enough and you'll need AOE from there to even have a chance. A geared-out Leia isn't going down easy. *giggity*

steal fast enough? i dont know any white person can do that ;)
  • All of the above except for GS

This. All of those others tend to be last based on their team. Only other I may target semi early is Poggle

• Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    dvl009 wrote: »

steal fast enough? i dont know any white person can do that ;)

Oops, typo. Meant to say is that I don't know that there's any DPS strong enough to kill her before she stealth's. You'd have to hope for a Dooku stun, not sure how else it could be done, at least not on a gear 9 or 10 Leia.
  • Fives
    Anyone who votes ANYTHING other than 5s has never faced an Onega 5s. Prior to Omega 5s, I'd say Ben. But since people can make the "old" 5s an omega 5s, he is absolutely the last person you should go after... Or don't... And get obliterated.
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Barriss Offee
    Jumped on Bariss before I saw Ben, but if both are on the team it's almost a tossup. In Arena I would probably say Ben for sure, but in GW I might actually kill Ben first once it gets down to the two of them, just so it takes me longer to kill Bariss. It's not like his death buff makes her any more dangerous...
    garublador wrote: »
    I put Barriss but I didn't see Ben in time. Ben is the obvious choice. If it gets down to just those two then my guess is that the game has already been decided.
    Yep, unless you're almost dead and can't heal.
    Anyone who votes ANYTHING other than 5s has never faced an Onega 5s. Prior to Omega 5s, I'd say Ben. But since people can make the "old" 5s an omega 5s, he is absolutely the last person you should go after... Or don't... And get obliterated.
    That's exactly why you don't leave him for last. You need at least a second target when taking down a counterer, so you have someone else to hit if one of your toons gets close to dying. And if you want to see "obliterated", leave Ben and Omega Fives last on a team and kill Ben first. Good luck with that...
  • Other (Who and Why?)
    All of them are good to be left last bc of low-threat/ better targets to be found
    Maybe poggle and gs usually tend to die earlier bc team has 1/some of the above so its easier to kill lowest hp/ highest threat first.
    In GW all toons in this poll are cd refreshers and good to be left last
  • Fives
    I didn't see Old Ben, but definitely him or Five's. Neither are a big deal to kill when they're last.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Not sure why so many say 5's last. Unless 5's is paried with a bunch of glass cannons then those need to go first, but 5's should be near the top of the list. Especially if you have a taunt that can soak-up his counter.
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Barriss Offee
    Barriss if we're counting GW, best way to reset your cool downs for the next nod. Plus I use Barriss as leader in GW so she tops off everyone's HP while the others are resetting cool downs.

Arena it depends on the team, and the situation. If Dooku has countered someone a lot to the point I can just pick them off I do. But Fives is probably the one who gets left for last the highest percentage of times he's in a group.
  • Barriss Offee
    I usually save most of these for the end except Phasma, PL, and GS.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Captain Phasma
    In Arena, I am often leaving Phasma for last. Because Rey can't wait. And after Rey is gone, it's not worth taking out Phasma early. She has tanky health, so next DPS (QGJ or GS or whatnot) or RG or Daka go down next. Once it's down to 2 or 3 toons, Phasma is a net loss to her team.

There are other teams? Well, none that concern me on my arena. It's either autowin teams or Rey teams. And a few Leia.

Aside from Barisse and Chewie and JC, Phasma is one of the decent toons to leave for last in GW, too. Her basic and specials do low damage, and the AOE slow doesn't matter when it's 3 on 1 and she is last. When she pops Advantage special, even better. It's a waste of her turn because her basic is so weak, and she may be dead before she can even use it. And in GW, you may have to artificially target healing immunity toons, first, so it's very common I am killing Phasma +- healer as the last two toons.

Killing Ben second to last is fun. Just make sure you can still win it.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
    Barriss if no Ben. Old Fives was safe to ignore, I don't save Omega Fives for last though.
  • Fives
    I guess it's not surprising Obi-Wan is winning.