Double Arena Rewards

I had something strange happening today and want to know if somebody else experienced it as well.
First of all each item in every shipment was shown twice but when I tried to buy the copy an error message was raised and it did not work. Later on the double items disappeared.

Then when I finished Arena (1st time sniped place 1, yay!!!) I got 2 messages in my inbox with the rewards and the awesome thing is I could pick them both up without an error message. So I ended up with 1000 crystals and double amount of Arena tokens as well. Surely I wont complain about that. Just wondering if my client was glichy or if this was experienced by everyone?

Replies

• This is a bug I reported early during softlaunch. I guess it's difficult to fix and seems totally random. Just be happy with the late Xmas gift from EA ;)
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Yep, it's a thing. You can't really help it if happens.
    So enjoy it! :D
  • I've seen triple mails as well. Never had a double or triple myself. It's not uncommon either - I'd say 15-20% of the players I know have gotten it...and some accounts have gotten it 5 or 6 times. Helps a lot to build toons when you're getting arena tokens at such a high rate relative to others.

Congrats - you won SW for the day :)
  • I got it once - was afraid to tell... Thought they might take it back somehow!
  • I wish I got a bug like that in my favour.
  • GhostChili
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CG, fix this extremely unfair bug now!

This bug continues to occur for some players. And some people continue to get double or triple rewards about every 3 days. I know it was stated that the rewards would not be taken away, fine. I know that it was stated that there would be no compensation for those who didn't get extra rewards, fine. But if you're not going to take away the rewards or compensate people, you had better fix this bug asap. This is supposed to be a competitive game, and if the same people continue to get double shards for 6 weeks it is not.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    GhostChili wrote: »

This bug continues to occur for some players. And some people continue to get double or triple rewards about every 3 days. I know it was stated that the rewards would not be taken away, fine. I know that it was stated that there would be no compensation for those who didn't get extra rewards, fine. But if you're not going to take away the rewards or compensate people, you had **** well better fix this bug asap. This is supposed to be a competitive game, and if the same people continue to get double shards for 6 weeks it is not.

Sadly thats pretty valid.
    Personally i dont care about repo'n the rewards or being compensated for not getting multiples but I personally know a few playwrs who are completly FTP and have better teams then alot of PTP players (7*s out the a$$) because they get multiples almost daily.

Im pretty sick of hearing about it tbh and its about as unfair to the general populous as it gets.
    This has beeded fixed for a LONG time it seems smh. Lets worry about extra Vader shards instead of thousands of extra crystals being passed out daily smh, well done :(
  • GhostChili wrote: »

This bug continues to occur for some players. And some people continue to get double or triple rewards about every 3 days. I know it was stated that the rewards would not be taken away, fine. I know that it was stated that there would be no compensation for those who didn't get extra rewards, fine. But if you're not going to take away the rewards or compensate people, you had **** well better fix this bug asap. This is supposed to be a competitive game, and if the same people continue to get double shards for 6 weeks it is not.

Be quiet troublemakers! I don't want it fixed at all. Sad is even being brought up. I look at it as though I'm getting a reward everyone I'm climbing towards 100 in Arena and they switch me to a different server.
    Additionally, this game is not fair even to those who pay or grind for hours everyday. We're capped at lvl60. The $$$ I spent isn't giving me an advantage. The time invested short-term isn't either. F2p and casual players can are gaining and getting even. Not fair.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    GhostChili wrote: »

Be quiet troublemakers! I don't want it fixed at all. Sad is even being brought up. I look at it as though I'm getting a reward everyone I'm climbing towards 100 in Arena and they switch me to a different server.
    Additionally, this game is not fair even to those who pay or grind for hours everyday. We're capped at lvl60. The $$$ I spent isn't giving me an advantage. The time invested short-term isn't either. F2p and casual players can are gaining and getting even. Not fair.

Bugs need fixed weather they you are be efitting or not. We'd be a terrible group of ppl if we cried about bad bugs but kept good ones hidden/secret.