Poe or Han?

Which is the better tank? I am going to have my Ahsoka to 3* and Sid to 5* by this weekend and can begin unlocking either one. Are either better than Chewie late game? If I choose Poe or Han, which other hero should I begin farming in cantina or arena?

Replies

• Depends on your strat. If you're trying to slow enemy down with turn meter reduction then poe if you're trying to make your troops gain turn meter then han
  • Tavomunk wrote: »
    Depends on your strat. If you're trying to slow enemy down with turn meter reduction then poe if you're trying to make your troops gain turn meter then han

They would initially be on my GW B team with Phasma. Does Hans leader passive become pretty good when leveled?
  • +30 defense above 50%, +25% offense below 50%
  • Poe, all the way. a Poe based team ripped my butt 2 attacking in a row.... yes the defensive AI. its sad because i had about 300 power on him. He ran poe, mal, sid, daka, obi wan. But really it was poe and mal. poe taunts right after sidious because hes fast. and now you cant kill poe fast enough. so mal gets his aoe off and BOOM. my squishies jedis are dead. Yes i know, you need to run dispel. but i have no one wil a dispel that is strong atm. But trust me, if you want a taunt on your team, poe is your man.
  • You know who is pretty good at killing Maul before Poe taunts? Princess Leia