Lack of synergy

Lalmas
0 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hello,

For a few days now, i am struggling with my team against much powerful opponents.

aW8wX4u.jpg
Czx1rng.jpg
W3FQiqx.jpg

Clearly, i need one more healer even if Chewie, Sid and Akbar can take care of themself.

Should I focus on Lumi even if my main target is Daka ? Am i wasting my time with Boba ?

Any advice are welcome.

Thanks.

Replies

• I would say, that if you are chasing Daka stick to that game plan.
    Boba is worth upping. His aoe ability shutdown is very helpful.
  • Lumi and Daka don't compete for resources so farm both. Boba gets better at higher stars though. I don't particularly like Daka outside of GW and pve missions but if you are already invested, continue.
  • Kinda like those French names.

I would work on both. You have to have a light side and a dark side healer.
  • Bobba is only good for his leader ability which is amazing if you're building a high dps team he's a perfect match, if not he's pretty mediocre. His damage is okay, and his ability block rarely hits more than 1-2 of my opponents. It's not reliable for me.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Fives is far more annoying for me to deal with than Bobba, but at the end of the day neither are really a threat.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Think I'm one of the only people on my server to use Boba as the leader, Solid abilities and damage when you upgrade him, along with an awesome leader ability.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    moddom wrote: »
    Think I'm one of the only people on my server to use Boba as the leader, Solid abilities and damage when you upgrade him, along with an awesome leader ability.

Boba lead teams scare me.