Catina Shipments- Who Next?

ObranVox
134 posts Member
edited May 2016
Do I unlock 5s or keeping starring up Boba? Any one of the other options better?

Replies

• Do not keep going with Boba, unfortunately he's still usesless. I'd suggest Daka or 5's.
  • 5's seems to be quite favorable since a)protection and b)omega mats. Mine is level 60 gear 7 and he's not bad. I'm not overly impressed though. Perhaps that changes at max level + omega.
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Ashoka if you run QGJ lead.
  • Fives, keep going til 6*, then probably Daka
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    5's, Daka, Ahsoka, QGJ, Hoth Rebel Scout, and Poe are all better options than Boba right now. My order of priority would be:

1. QGJ
    2. Daka
    3. 5's
    4. Ahsoka
    5. Rebel Scout (higher priority if you are going for a rebel team)
    6. Poe
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • What's great about Rebel Scout? I've never seen a high level one in action and his abilities sound a little underwhelming.
  • I finished QGJ first and Ashoka 2nd (for Yoda purposes). Polished off Daka.

Now working on 5's and Poe at same time.

After those, I will probably just accumulate tokens unless something else is more appetizing there.

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    What's great about Rebel Scout? I've never seen a high level one in action and his abilities sound a little underwhelming.

If you are running a Rebel Squad, he could take the place of Leia if you don't have her. Combined with Wedge/Ackbar, he adds a decent amount of DPS.

Consider that, at max, he has 141 speed and over 2200 physical damage rating.

His abilities, once maxed are pretty awesome as well.

Basic: 40% chance to give all allies 25% TM
    Special: 55% chance to stun and 100% TM on a critical hit.
    Unique: 45%TM when killing an empire enemy, 22.5%TM on non-empire.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Diraan wrote: »
    What's great about Rebel Scout? I've never seen a high level one in action and his abilities sound a little underwhelming.

If you are running a Rebel Squad, he could take the place of Leia if you don't have her. Combined with Wedge/Ackbar, he adds a decent amount of DPS.

Consider that, at max, he has 141 speed and over 2200 physical damage rating.

His abilities, once maxed are pretty awesome as well.

Basic: 40% chance to give all allies 25% TM
    Special: 55% chance to stun and 100% TM on a critical hit.
    Unique: 45%TM when killing an empire enemy, 22.5%TM on non-empire.

Building him up right now! 4*VII L51 A4. Going to take some time to get all those shards; took me forever to 7* the FOO.
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    I do run QGJ lead. Just maxed Daka. Shame about Boba, he's one of my my fave characters. Ahoska it is. Thanks