When do we receive the 10 Rey shards

Just wondering when we will receive them

Replies

• I only received a message saying that we were close to completing it. Nothing about we completed it
  • When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves
  • I thought the event didn't even end till Jan. 5th?
  • I'm not close on Rey and haven't even been trying so it's no biggie to me.
    Is she even good?
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • I just fought Rey on the arena, not sure how geared or starred up she was but i got crit-ed twice for about 5k, gave me a pretty tough time.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Rey is one of the hardest hitters in game. That's why it's so hard to get her.

The event is for beating boba fett challenges. Enough people beat it we all get 10 shards.

I've been farming her 2 boxes since she came out. I only have 23 of her shards right now. Your lucky to get 2 a day

Rey critted you for 5k? Bad thing is if it was just 5k she wasn't starred or geared much then. She can crit for 17k
  • kgwzz wrote: »
    I just fought Rey on the arena, not sure how geared or starred up she was but i got crit-ed twice for about 5k, gave me a pretty tough time.

Just got rank 7 in the arena for the first time ever (yeah I know it is unlikely I will hold it), but the former #7 I beat had a rather low health Rey that did the same thing. Luckily both hit Boba and I could quickly kill her after his Sid. A level 7 full geared may be one of the best characters in the game, not sure how long that would take however.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Yeah only faced Rey once and I made the mistake of not targeting her first. She's not hard to kill but she's near the top as far as dps hero's go.