Light side stage 8 hard

Randall
1001 posts Member
I tried once right before the protection update and got smoked. I assumed it was designed for after protection but it got even harder. Now hit 78 and finally decided to give 8 dark a shot and to my surprise it was easy. Decided to try light again and still got smoked. Can you please adjust the difficulty down a bit.

Replies

• No. You need to get stronger LS heroes.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Well I can say the 8d with Dooku got easier with the counter "adjustment" run teebo lead and hit dooku with only stealthed characters.
  • You really can't bring Jedi to this. Which sucks because everyone focused on Jedi for Yoda events lol. Need a fast team with good tanks and TM manipulation. Maul will absolutely crush any Jedi that comes into that battle
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    No. You need to get stronger LS heroes.

Unless furnaces start raining down from the heavens that isn't going to happen for several months.

I am stuck on A, need more non jedi I guess maul mauled them.

Why is dark, lvl 76 cotent way easier than light which is level 72 content.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Try teebo lead. When ever he is stealthed hit Maul to reduce his turn meter. If he can't move he can't kill you. Use the rest of team to take out the droids. Make sure to take out the elite Droid first.

Once they are gone take out Maul.
  • I 3*d LS 8D with 4 Jedi plus Rey and a borrowed Teebo. Teebo was the key. I was able to destroy Dooku with next to no counters thanks to Teebo's stealth.
  • Try borrowing Han against Maul.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.