Easily farmable characters in Shard Shop is Jumbo Shrimp

Bon_El
435 posts Member
(My phrase for oxymoron)
I haven't bitched about much but the lack of credits in a while but I gotta say...
My shard shop for 5 days now is all easy farm characters. What is the point of that? Is it just to make me feel like I won the lottery when Vader, Rey or RG shows up?
Today's example: Eeth Koth, Poggle, Lumi, Phasma, Talia, & Greedo

Maybe some disagree but I really feel like this is a direct contradiction of what the Shard Shop was supposed to be. I'm losing motivation to even check it.
Please take the commoners out of Shard Shop.
~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~

Replies

• Munkie
    90 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    EA learned what we were doing, so they probably want us to actually spend shards on grievous now lol.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Yeah the gentle nudge? Personally I don't see a path to ever maxing GG so no point in even starting him.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Had the same problem, although Dooku showed up today so that's better than nothing.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Munkie wrote: »
    EA learned what we were doing, so they probably want us to actually spend shards on grievous now lol.

we would if only GG isnt a pathetic weakling toon with no speed and no health whatsoever. i was thinking about getting him, until i faced one in arena. he's soooo squishy and slow
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Today's Shard Shop: Daka, RP, Plo, Phasma, Talia, Nute :/
  • Nothermike
    394 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    Had the same problem, although Dooku showed up today so that's better than nothing.

Worse than nothing for me. I unlocked the shop yesterday and have Dooku there today. After the double events (thanks, EA and CG!), Dooku is at 48/50. Exactly what I need to unlock him is in the shop, and I have no shop currency. Almost as bad as the fact that Vader is 79/80 and the fastest I can get to him is through aren shipments on Sunday after the last reset.

Edited to correct required shards for Vader.
  • Bon_El wrote: »
    Maybe some disagree but I really feel like this is a direct contradiction of what the Shard Shop was supposed to be. I'm losing motivation to even check it.

Agreed.