Need advice on replacing Dooku

Current team: Luke 4*, Lumi 4*, 4* Ima Gun Di, 4* Captain Phasma, 3* Dooku

I'm hoping to replace Dooku; his health isn't amazing. Currently farming Sid, do you think Sid is a good replacement? Suggestions for improving team is welcome too! Thanks!
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Yeah sid vicious is a good choice
  • You can use Ima Gun Di for now, takes chromium packs to upgrade however.
  • moddom wrote: »
    You can use Ima Gun Di for now, takes chromium packs to upgrade however.

Already am! He's on my team already!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • I'd replace Dooku 3* with Dooku 7*. I am farming him slowly and steady and it will take 2-3 months
  • Sid is a good choice. Don't leave Dooku forgotten though. Not sure if you are in GW, but once in GW he is handy for hit and run to snipe out targets. I use him, Leia, Geo for that purpose once I take the Sid and Dooku out.
  • I'd replace Dooku 3* with Dooku 7*. I am farming him slowly and steady and it will take 2-3 months

Is he worth farming though? Or would Sid be a better and easier choice?
  • Sid is a good choice. Don't leave Dooku forgotten though. Not sure if you are in GW, but once in GW he is handy for hit and run to snipe out targets. I use him, Leia, Geo for that purpose once I take the Sid and Dooku out.

Alright thank you!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I guess I'll differ from others in saying: there is no replacement for Dooku. There may be other chars who are good in other ways, but there's nobody else that brings his combination of fast speed, bonus attacks, guaranteed counter, stunning and constant Jedi harrassment.
    Ever since I started people have been telling me that I would lose interest in him "soon". Instead, I am now farming his shards.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I guess I'll differ from others in saying: there is no replacement for Dooku. There may be other chars who are good in other ways, but there's nobody else that brings his combination of fast speed, bonus attacks, guaranteed counter, stunning and constant Jedi harrassment.
    Ever since I started people have been telling me that I would lose interest in him "soon". Instead, I am now farming his shards.

Okay .... I'm definitely keeping him relatively high level, but he just might not be the right fit for my main team for PVP and such