JKG

stumpoman
442 posts Member
Has anyone tried her since the buffs? I'm curious if she is decent now.

Replies

• I faced a gear 10 7* JKG in GW, idk what her level was but she was gear 10 so she was up there. She's terrible, I saved her for last and used her to reset all my cooldowns because she had massive health. Her health was the only thing going for her, she hit for less than 2k and her AOE did less than 1k if I remember correctly. Also her AOE didn't land any ability blocks on me
  • I faced a gear 10 7* JKG in GW, idk what her level was but she was gear 10 so she was up there. She's terrible, I saved her for last and used her to reset all my cooldowns because she had massive health. Her health was the only thing going for her, she hit for less than 2k and her AOE did less than 1k if I remember correctly. Also her AOE didn't land any ability blocks on me

I have her at lvl72 7* G10 :)
    True the problem is even ai never ever hits her so her high hp/protection and self-heal gets no use.
    Funny thing is since update she was only toon who could land debuffs on light8 hard which i found weird, even after a number of tries she was the only1 :/
    But ya other than challenges and pve shes terrible, i use her in Gw D-team so not that good bc only way i can get ai to hit her is actually run her alone!