Game crashed in squad arena

So i chose a fight, pressed start and the app shutted down, costing me that battle and put me on cd.
Never happened to me before, but i liked to report it as a bug as that's obviously something that shouldn't happen when you are trying to start a fight.

Replies

• This has happened to me twice now costing an attack in the arena. Hard to move up and get better rewards if you can't use your turns.
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    This has just happened TWICE to me in one day. attack, crash, counts as a loss. brilliant. fix this NOW, its absolutely shocking.
  • Well i still finished 1st, but it is a bug and needs to be fixed. These kind of bugs which can bring great costs in game need to be fixed fast! As comments above are good examples ;)
  • SneakyB
    6 posts Member
    I had a somehow similar problem just now

Entered arena, win the fight, but instead of the victory screen, i get a pop-up saying the client has to be restarted

back in the game, I lost my arnea try, I'm on a timer, and still at the same arena rank than before the fight

it's now every other day that arena in the last hour before pay out is bugged or not working at all