Please make a PS4 Version

I'd love to see a version of this game for pc/consoles that cost up to $60 but came with all the current characters and only new movie toons were sold as DLC for $10 or less (maybe new game modes for $5 also).

Dump all the timegating and make it so you can play as much as you like and just have fun. The game is a blast but the timegates and extreme cost requirements to progress are over the top.

Shorten the time to unlock toons significantly as well (though removing the time gates may resolve this also).

Would be a blast. Would love to see it like that.

Make it happen.

Seriously, stop reading player feedback right now and GO DO IT!

I'll expect something on PSN by the end of January.

Thanks.

Replies

• GL expecting a mobile game on PS4. Gonna tell you a secret, never gonna happen!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • There's a ton of them on PSN already that ported over.
  • Taker_Ren
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If they make it less grindy and release it at a decent price, this could be a thing.
  • I'd love to see a version of this game for pc/consoles that cost up to $60 but came with all the current characters and only new movie toons were sold as DLC for $10 or less (maybe new game modes for $5 also).

Dump all the timegating and make it so you can play as much as you like and just have fun. The game is a blast but the timegates and extreme cost requirements to progress are over the top.

Shorten the time to unlock toons significantly as well (though removing the time gates may resolve this also).

Would be a blast. Would love to see it like that.

Make it happen.

Seriously, stop reading player feedback right now and GO DO IT!

I'll expect something on PSN by the end of January.

Thanks.

Sure let them 'just' create an entire new game at your behest that is far less lucrative.
  • The model for the game won't work for consoles and there are programs for pc that let you play android games.
  • The freemium model would need to be adjusted but the core gameplay would be the same.

It actually would not be that big a deal to port to pc/console as all the main assets and balancing development has already been done.

All money systems in freemium usually run on their own level so they can be easily manipulated quickly for things like sales and promotions. Would be pretty easy to alter.

It's only data.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    PS4 has built in moble screen casting. BAM! PS4'd the game for you.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »

Lmaoo, funny guy indeed.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »

Im pretty tech stupid so what donyou mean and how do i do it cause I too wouod love to play this on my PS4!!!!!!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    challenge is the key in this game. That is human nature.

If they give you everything.. no one will play it.

• I think it could work with some sort of "XCOM" strategy to it. Throw in the multiplayer spect. And of course a great Star Wars story.
  • Need a Baldur's Gate in the Star Wars universe, I guess.

A strong turn-based RPG in SW Universe would be good. Too bad past attempts have all ****. This game has many of the systems already in place for something like that. Would only need to build the world to put it in. ;)

• Like Star wars Kotor?
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Videogames are ruined thanks to people like you...
  • KOTOR was great in it's time. We are long overdue for something with team tactics like that (or this even), though.

It's been a very long time since a decent SW game happened. I was pleasantly surprised with this one and just wish I could have more of it in a less freemium style (aka, just sell me the **** game and let me play it without all the freemium stress).
  • @ThePedroKid
    Well it's a nice idea but I don't think devs here will be able to make your wish come true :D
    Would love to see more turnbased games as well, especially with the star wars theme. Like I said, don't think the devs can do anything with this request.