Who to farm from Cantina/SA rewards?

DiscoSlice
275 posts Member
I just maxxed Qui-Gonn from Cantina rewards, who should i go for next? I have Old Daka, Fives and Poe at 4* and pretty much nothing for the others.

And for Squad Arena, I have Sid and Koth maxxed, IG-88 at 6* and that's it. I dont have Poggle yet. ty.

Replies

• I'd say Daka, Fives then Poe in that order for cantina

And Poggle for squad arena. I'd simultaneously work on IG-88 via nodes
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    thanks, i meant to say, I dont have Poggle yet from GW - so not sure how good IG-88 is on his own. I do have GS maxxed. i'm not sure which chars are tops for arena now, etc. Ive been using: 6* Dooku, 7* QGJ, 7* GS, 7* lumi, 7* Sid but took a break for a couple of months.

is Fives good again? :open_mouth:
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Fives all the way
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    looking for a little more input here, ty. I'll work on Daka for sure but not sure who else.
  • kaytheowl
    42 posts Member
    Fives and get Poggle.
    -Kay
  • Daka for sure. I'm bringing her up as soon as I'm done qgj (and only him because I want yoda and he's almost at 7*) She's probably one of the most versatile characters (useful in arena, dark side battles and GW.) there's a lot of hype around gives right now but I'd still rather fight him than Daka.

As for arena, savage and Ventress are two of my favourites (have both maxed) but I have to admit fighting St Han is pretty annoying. He's probably your best bet, and certainly who I'm focused on right now
  • Also phasma/lumi I think are musts for GW. Poggle/IG-86 are both great too though, especially together. Working on night sister team myself though.
  • kaytheowl
    42 posts Member
    Also phasma/lumi I think are musts for GW. Poggle/IG-86 are both great too though, especially together. Working on night sister team myself though.

Agreed, if you don't have Phasma or Lumi, those are necessities, before the others...get these two for sure.
    -Kay
  • Fives and daka from cantina. And get stormtrooper Han from arena. If you are doing raids with your guild, Assaj Ventress and Ackbar are good options too from arena shipments. Assaj can dispel the taunts from the gamorrean guards and ackbar can diespel deathmark.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    daka ftw! stun, revive, and heal. when you randomly get a toon revive is brilliant. with rg and two assist callers, you can quite easily stun 3-4 at a time. Great against dooku and fives, as they cant counter when stunned...

• DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Ok - should I also work on Savage Opress? And why is Fives all of the sudden good again? I am trying to help take the Rancor down in my guild.
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    Ok - should I also work on Savage Opress? And why is Fives all of the sudden good again? I am trying to help take the Rancor down in my guild.

If you use an omega mat on fives his basic he can shoot twice when an enemy hero is slowed. He has a lot of HP and he can 1 vs 3 when the opponent doesn't have sustain or stuns. Oh and slow works really well on the rancor (it's one of the few debuffs you can apply) When you slow the rancor and drop the gate, he will stay down longer so you can inflict more damage.

As for Savage Opress, I have him gear 9 level 77 7* and he's ok. But not more than that. He has a lot of hp and gains offense up and TM when you attack him. But usually people save him for last and kill him so he isn't that much of a threat. I didn't omega his basic yet it gives another 30% damage and some people say it's good. But I'm saving my omegas for now.