Minus all the character stats, who's your favorite SWGOH toon?

I know not all of us can get every character, but everyone loves star wars and has a favorite. What is yours?

Mine is General Ayala Secura. She's badazs in the clone wars series

Replies

• Options
    Kit fisto fosho
  • Options
    Why is Jar Jar not in this game... jk jk. I really like Cad Bane in the Clone War series, but Anakin is probably my favorite character.
  • Options
    Mace Windu, Stormtrooper and palpatine.
  • DanTom
    975 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Rey is kinda hot and kicks some major butt But for classic Star Wars I love R2-D2 and Han Solo the best.
  • Options
    Boba Fett (though he has like 5 lines) and of course Han (Harrison Ford=one of the greatest actors imo)
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Don't have a favorite but I like R2-D2 and the golden druid (forgot the name), love the scene when they had to save his friends from getting sandwich.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Don't have a favorite but I like R2-D2 and the golden druid (forgot the name), love the scene when they had to save his friends from getting sandwich.
    C-3P0 is who you're thinking of :)
  • Options
    Darth Sidious, I really like his craziness and cunning moves in the Clone Wars
  • Options
    My younger self would say Darth Maul, but Clone Wars ruined him for me. Now I would probably say Darth Bane. His books are a must read for any star wars fan.
  • Options
    Darth Sidious for me
  • Options
    Snips! Her character growth from season 1 till the end of TCW series brought me to tears. She came and left and the circle was complete. I couldn't think of a better way to end TCW series with her story arc and character development.

Ofc she's in rebels now and she's reunited with Rex and he still calls her commander. GAH. Tho I am looking forward to her duel with Vader tbh.

But on the side note the visual development artists totally butchered her look so, serious thumbs down to that. -__-
  • Options
    Aalya Secura too... Although I kinda thought it was lame the way she ended in Revenge of the Sith
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    When I first joined the game, before I knew who was good. I wanted my favorites, Palpatine and Maul. Happy that I have both and as a bonus they are powerful units. Although I would prefer an Emperor Palpatine version.
  • Options
    Old Ben FTW
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Of the in-game chars I'd probably choose Vader as my favorite.

For all of Star Wars I've always been partial to Thrawn, he's just so awesome! Really like Jaina too.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    Aalya Secura too... Although I kinda thought it was lame the way she ended in Revenge of the Sith

I blame George Lucas for that terrible execution order. Wish it was redone
    My younger self would say Darth Maul, but Clone Wars ruined him for me. Now I would probably say Darth Bane. His books are a must read for any star wars fan.

Sorry but all EU got blown out the cannon. As far as Disney is concerned. Sux too
  • Options
    Kylo Ren for me, closely followed by Luke Skywalker, in his ROTJ form. Also love Aayla and Jango Fett, always hated how they got killed. Stupid Mace Windu.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Hmm There would be Bobba Fett (I main a Bounty Hunter in SW TOR) and Mace Windu, can't say no to digital Samuel Jackson haha

Also Luke Skywalker with a rifle is pretty darn awesome and Plo Koon is a complete badass.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ranivoos wrote: »

Sorry but all EU got blown out the cannon. As far as Disney is concerned. Sux too

As I've explained to many people, Darth Bane is still canon. His books may not be(they are still great though) but the character still is.
  • Options
    Good thing this game doesn't care about canon. It already has HK-47 who doesn't exist except in the EU.
  • Options

I love Bane. The books are incredible I agree.

I love Anikan Solo. He was just a true leader, hero, and I think had he lived Lukes Heir.

In this game, no Char stats in account I'd say Rey. I just loved her in the movie.
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »

I blame George Lucas for that terrible execution order. Wish it was redone

I love Bane. The books are incredible I agree.

I love Anikan Solo. He was just a true leader, hero, and I think had he lived Lukes Heir.

In this game, no Char stats in account I'd say Rey. I just loved her in the movie.

Rey is such a good character. It's like they took the best parts from the original trio and threw into her.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    From the new one: Kylo + Rey
    PT: Darth Maul
    OT: Return Luke

In the game: I really dig Kylo's abilities and how he meshes. I also really like Anakin (though he doesn't see much play).
  • Options
    In game. Vader.

Not in game. Rancor

EU. Toss up between Darth bane and Mara jade.

Video game. Darth marr (SWTOR). By far my favorite character out of all star wars. There needs to be a book series about this guy. Course bioware did just kill him in the new expansion, the jerks.
  • Options
    Bikini Leia for the stun power..
    Rey for the sweaty goodness..

And that Blue Twilik that danced for Jabba and got thrown in the pit.. Just because.

#ifyouhavetoaskyoudontunderstand. :D
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious
  • Options
    Currently FO Tie Pilot or Stormtrooper both very lethal in there own way.
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    Ahsoka for me. Thought she was really cool.